"My Editing Help Service"
1. Do your Poems, Short Stories, and Novels need to be edited, but you just don't want to edit them yourself?
2. Then today is your lucky day because I would love to edit them for you! Please read below for more details...
3. If you would like my editing help, please comment in the comment box below:
a. That you would like me to edit your Poems, Short Stories, and Novels.
b. That you accept what bullet number 5 says below. (If you do not accept what bullet number 5 says below, than I cannot help you...).
c. An explanation to what you want me to do with your work and when you need it to be finished by. (Please note that I will need a few days to edit your work because I am only human and I have a busy life, as well...).
4. After you have left your comment in the comment box below, please send your work in an attachment via email. (My email: email@example.com).
4 a. If you don't have an email, or emailing your work to me doesn't work, then comment in the comment box below the title and the link of your work.
4 b. I promise to you that your work will be safe under my care because I don't want them as my own! They are yours and not mine! The only thing that I will do is what you ask me to do! :D
5. If you would like my editing help, you must first read, comment your honest thoughts and opinions, (not required: possibly like, and/or fan me), on 3 pieces of my own work! I have mainly poems, so am I really asking for that much??
5 a. If that seems boring to you, then read Section Ten in my profile and do what it says 3 times for it to be more fun.
Here are a list of websites that help me with my writing!
1. http://www.rhymezone.com/ (This website helps with expanding your word choice and such).
2. http://www.wordcounter.net/ (This website helps you with not only your word count, but also your word density, such as how many times you use the same words.)
3. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-442947-words-to-replace-said.html (This website helps you to replace your word "said.")
4. http://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=30352 (This website also helps you to replace your word "said.")
5. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-Punctuation-Correctly (This website helps you with all punctuation.)
6. http://www.creative-writing-now.com/novel-outline.html (This website helps you with creating an outline for all genres of writing.)
7. http://www.creative-writing-now.com/support-files/novel_outline_summary_from_creative_writing_now.pdf (This website helps you with making a Novel outline.)
8. http://www.creative-writing-now.com/support-files/character_outline_from_creative_writing_now.pdf (This website helps you with creating a character outline.)
9. http://www.creative-writing-now.com/support-files/scene_outline_from_creative_writing_now.pdf (This website helps you with creating a scene outline.)
10. http://shortstoryideas.herb.me.uk/firstlines.htm (This website helps you with your ideas.)
11. http://usefulenglish.ru/vocabulary/appearance-and-character (This website helps you describe/create/shape your characters.)
12. http://www.randomnames.com/allnames.asp?g=m (And this website helps you with naming your characters.)
I hope you find this very helpful!
I know how difficult it can be to edit your own work!
Have the most wonderful day!