For last two years, I have been collecting quotes from the Legends and Icons of yestyears, I loved them and felt like sharing with all you guys...So, here are few of my favoruites quotes::
1) A Well Spent Day brings a Happy Sleep.
2) He who wishes to be rich in a day, will be hanged in a year.
3) Human Subtlety will never devise an Invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct that the nature does, because in her invention nothing is lacking.
4) Reality leaves a lot to Imagination.
5) Pay no attention to anybody's praise or blame, follow your own feelings.
6) Niether lifty degree of Intelligence nor Imagination nor both together go to making the Genius.Love is the soul of Genius.
7) If your work doesn't reach the quality it should have, you have offended mankind and God.
8) Walk Fearlessly with God.
9) Let us all do what is Right, strive with all our might toward the unattainable, develop as fully as we can the gifts God has given to us, and never stop learning.
10) Music should Strike Fire from the Heart of Man, and bring Tears from the Eyes of Women.
11) It is always more difficult to Fight against Faith, than against Knowledge.
12) Make a Lie, Make it simple, Keep saying it and eventually they will believe it.
13) A True Man hates no one.
14) Great Ambition is the Passion of a Great Character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or bad Acts. All depends upon the principles which Direct them.
15) Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to Decide.
16) Relegion in an Excellent Stuff, to keep people Quite.
17) Best way to cure body is quite Mind.
18) Everything you can Imagine is Real.
19) It is your work in Life, which is an Ultimate Seduction.
20) Only put off tomorrow, which you are willing to left undone, when you Die.
21) All Dreams come true, Only if we have Courage to Pursue them.
22) Curosity always unlock new Doors.
23) A 'No' Uttered from the deepest conviction is Better than 'Yes', merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
24) A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes.
25) First they Ignore you, then they Laugh at you, then they Fight you, then you Win.
This was just few of the huge collections of Quotes I have, I keep collecting them, as they inspire me a lot, because they are said those, who like others faced the difficulties and test of times, only difference they kept Walking.