Woody Allen, Animal Trainer, Gets Bit
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Woody Allen was rushed to the hospital today, after being bitten by a rabbit.
Early Saturday morning, he arrived at Ethan and Arabelle Marshall's residence, to aid in the feeding of their rabbit, Stumpy. Stumpy won't eat or drink and the Marshall's called upon Allen for advice. When Allen arrived at the residence, the Marshall's brought him to a cage in the backyard. Allen pulled a carrot out of his pocket to give to Stumpy. Instead of eating the carrot, Stumpy took a piece of Allen's finger.
The Marshall's immediately dialed 911 and EMT's arrived quickly to find Allen on the ground, stammering. "I, uh, I yeah, I got, uh, umm, got, wow, got, ouch, uh, bit. Wow."
Allen is now at home, resting from the wound.