Credit: Thanks to TaliuBlu for her
suggestion, in red, and thaks also to Ienne for her suggestion,
in blue. :)
- Kleenex: For boogers and tears alike.
- A mirror: To examine your face for minor abrasions of the skin, or giant zit's bigger then your nose.
- A plastic bag: For any garbage you might have, including plastic yogurt cups and candy wrappers.
- A small dog: In case you get lonely. Make sure it can fit in the side pocket of your purse, or it's to big.
- A hand sized video game: In case you get bored in the doctors office.
- Ear plugs: For everyone else in the doctors office who hears you when you cry "Die alien scum!" at the top of your lungs.
- More ear plugs: For yourself when other people just won't shut up.
- Band-aids: Small size for paper cuts, large size for "Smaller wounds" as the box tends to say.
- Hair clips: To give your hair a little help.
- Pencils: To write with, to draw with, and to stick behind your ear.
- Pens, to write with, to draw very carefully with, and to stick behind your ear. As long as the cap is on.
- Erasers: To erase. Be it pencil marks, erasable pen marks, or people when they get on your nerves.
- White out: To get rid of those little mistakes. If only they could work on life instead of paper.
- Hand sanitizer: Comes in handy when the soap dispenser is empty.
- Pads, or "Feminine protection": Goes without saying.
- Allergy medication: A must, even for those supposedly without allergies. Trust me honey, you're allergic to something.
- A brush or comb: To brush or comb your hair. I won't say "Duh", that would be rude.
- Painkiller: For back pains, head aches, stubbed toes, sprained something-or-others, and many other ailments that often befall the clumsy and uncoordinated.
- Socks: In case you go bowling wearing sandals and no socks.
- Breath mints: It's hard to be social with "Dragon breath".
- Lip gloss: For shiny and beautiful lips.
- Notebook: If you are the curious kind who writes everything down, from the license plate number of your neighbors car to the color of his wig.
- Travel brochures: you never know when you need to get away.
- A pop-tart: Or any other convenient and portable kind of snack.
- A bottle of water: To help your snacks go down.
- A camera: To take snapshots of your car accident to use as evidence. Or a snapshot of a doggie would be nice to.
- Cell phone: For emergencies. Or when you remember to tell your mum that you'll be staying out a little longer then expected. J.C Penneys has the cutest pair of jeans on sale, didn't you know?
- Keys: For doors, cars, mailboxes and portals to magical worlds.
- Wallet: Money.
- Duck tape: It's fixes all.
- Gum: To make it seem like you're doing something cool in front of that special guy.
- If I've left anything out please let me know.
(Copyright (�) 2007. All rights reserved)