"The 3rd Season of the Poetry Factor Competition: The Results"
It's finally here!!! The results of the 3rd season of the Poetry Factor Competition and what a competition it was! 28 poems were submitted into the competition and 15 are featured for you to check out and comment. I would like to point out that many of the entries this time around were newcomers AND they really stepped up to the occasion in this competition. I was very impressed with the entries and like always, it's very difficult to choose the winner and the placers in these competitions because ALL of you did awesome!
Let's end the wait and announce your winners…
5. "The Blink of Life" - Lady Black
4. "Lifecycle" - Arun
3. "Love and War!" - siirdarkmaz
2. "From Darkness to Light" - Miss A
1. "Vague Choice" - Fresh Spirits
10. "A Little Secret" - Ousma
9. "What Blindness, A Minute" - trustmeimadoctor
8. "Final Sleep" - Ashi17
7. "The World Seen Through the Eyes Above Us" - Austin Converse
6. "Always Questions" - Attanasio
5. "Headstone Haiku's" - dibbledabble
4. "Opening Pandora's Box" - alexjhicks
3. "Heroes & Angels" - LightFeather09
2. "To the Point of Ashes" - Faux Clove
And your winner of the 3rd season of the Poetry Factor is…
"Pact with the Devil" - Yusufalam
And I will be making the announcement of my next interviewees for my 'Booksie Life Stories' interview series. Congrats to the following…
- Austin Converse
I can't wait to start the interviews!!! Thank you for all the participated in this competition and hope to see you all for the next one! Later!