"Poetry Factor Season 2: Winners!"
I would like to start off by saying that I am sorry for the delay in bringing the results. Secondly, I would like to say that this season of "The Poetry Factor" was a big success! We had 50 poems submitted for this competition and all I can say is WHAT A COMPETITION THIS WAS!!! Everyone that submitted their poems were on their A-GAME! The fellow judges and I all agree that this was the most difficult judging that we've had so far! We had to turn down many excellent poems because we've only got room for 15 to make the Top 10 and Top 5 Honorable Mention.
I also would like to mention that this is the last competition that judge Time Traveler will be judging. He will compete in the next "Poetry Factor" and he is going to be replaced by Lucy Sahara xoxoxo. We wish him the best of luck in the future! And now without further to do…here are the results!
Top 5 Honorable Mentioned:
- "Our Garden" - attanasio
- "It is Only a Dream" - will22
- "Heavenly Garden" - Taylor Wilkins
- "Armistice Day" - Dibbledabble
- "When the Weather Turns Cold and The Leaves Gold" - ripplingwaters
10. "As the Tide Nears" - Riptorn
9. "Oblivion" - Absolutelyalice
8. "Dazed @ Dusk" - Teach
7. "Asphodel" - Soulmirror
6. "Masquerade" - Intifar2210
5. "The Death of Poetry Garden" - Honeysuckle1310
4. "Being a Victim" - Arun
3. "Eternal Magic" - fresh spirits
2. "Peace Within Eden" - Scribbings of a middle aged mad man
And your winner of the 2nd Season of The Poetry Factor and the newest 4th judge for the 3rd season is…
- "The Dusk" - Gothikah666
Excellent work for everyone who participated and I hope to see all of you back again! Thank you!