I would like to start off by congratulating our 54 poets for competing and making the 1st edition of "The Poetry Factor" a BIG SUCCESS!!!
Next, is the results of the competition…this was not an easy task for any of us judges and there were many poetry entries that made one of the judges lists, but were cut in the end.
To those that are not listed on either list, I ask that you don't give up on your poetry writing and I ask that you continue to keep coming back. You all did a great job and more chances will come in the many editions of "The Poetry Factor" to come.
Without further delay…here is your results!
5. Tomuch93 - "I Prayed a Prayer"
4. Mahejabeen Hossain - "When the Sky Breaks Into Tears"
3. absolutelyalice - "At Midnight I Fall"
2. Fresh Spirits - "Needless Love"
1. Siirdarkmaz - "Worth the While"
10. Scribblings of a Middle Aged Mad Man - "The Disc So Bright"
9. MrV - "Always Grow Old"
8. Glitter Snow426 - "Grateful to Greet"
7. inkstorm77 - "Trust Versus Hope"
6. Darkism - "My Mood of Thoughts"
5. Davinder Ranu - "I am Worth Nothing"
4. Thomas Black - "The Dancer at Midnight"
3. Teach - "Satellites A to Z"
2. hoplessromantic - "Tick Tock, Tick Tock"
AND THE WINNER OF THE 1ST "POETRY FACTOR COMPETITION" IS....
1. Lucy Sahara xoxoxo - "His Story"
SEE YOU ALL IN NOVEMBER FOR THE 2ND EDITION OF "THE POETRY FACTOR COMPETITION!