|Favorite book:||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows|
|Member Since:||Dec 5, 2009|
My name's Nick Robinson, and for me, writing is an outlet and a way to scream out my highly opinionated view of the world around me. I don't often update my page but I try to only post good content. I created this account when I was fifteen, so some of the writing's old and not as good as the newer stuff, so take that into consideration as you browse my older works. I don't post often mainly because school and work, as well as the fact that I end up hating 85% of what I churn out of my keyboard. That remaining 15% usually ends up here. Enjoy!
You must be logged in to register.