Just a Great Cliché Romance Contest
I have been in the mood for a good cliché story lately, so I have decided to have a little contest(:
- It must be a short story or a short novella. I don’t want to read something super-duper long. Just saying.
- It must be a romance story! It’s the only thing I read, so yeah. And please no erotica, gay/lesbian, or anything along those lines. Sorry, I just don't read that.
- It should be a cliché such as, girl falls for brothers’ best friend and he falls for her, two people who hate each other fall for each other, and so on. There are so many cliché’s in the world, so pick one that you love. I love all cliché’s by the way.
- You should have some fun! I personally love contests, so have fun writing your story(: I’m always excited to read a new story.
- Choose a picture down below. That will be the cover image of your story.
- Let me know when you upload your story, that way I don’t have to bug you asking if it’s up or not.
- You should have your entries in by March 17th, 2012.
First Place: I will fan you, read and comment on all of your work, and put your username on my profile for a year.
Second Place: I will fan you, read and comment on half of your work, and put your username on my profile for six months.
Third Place: I will fan you, read and comment on a quarter of you work, and put your username on my profile for three months.