· Okay, so this is a romance challenge. Have recently got into writing romance in my novel (Into the wilderness) and would like to see some other takes on it.
· I will give you two characters out of a film or book, there will be 13 of these, and all you have to do is create a piece, doesn’t matter how long, around those two characters.
· Can be in the time period of the film/book, or not. If it helps to stick with the plot of the original book/film then go for it, I will not take any points off for using that. As long as you don’t copy a scene from them, that’s fine.
· Here’s the list:
1. Anna Scott and William Thacker- Notting Hill.
2. Cecilia Tallis and Robbie Turner- Atonement.
3. Ron and Hermione- Harry Potter.- ShadowNyt99
4. Georgina Duchess of Devonshire and Earl Grey- The Duchess.
5. Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy- Bridget Jones Diary.
6. Rose and Jack Dawson- Titanic. - Angellynn.
7. Elizabeth and Mr Darcy- Pride and Prejudice.
8. Scarlett O’Hara and Ashley- Gone with the wind.
9. Elizabeth Swan and Will Turner- Pirates of the Caribbean. - Tanat375.
10.Jane Austen and Tom Lefroy- Becoming Jane.
11.J.M Barrie and Sylvia Davies- Finding Neverland. -WorriorChild
12.Noah Calhoun and Allie Hamilton- The Notebook - Sailorsgirl
13.Holly Kennedy and Gerry- P.S. I love you.
Just let me know which one you would like, and I will cross it off for you, and then give me a shout to let me know.
The marks will be based on how well developed your characters are, time setting, how the settings are portrayed, and obviously the romance content. Your descriptions are vital in this challenge, but I hope that everybody enjoys this!
End date- 19th February.
Oh, the Prizes!
· First place I will read and comment on every single piece of work you have, no-matter how many.
· Second Place I will read and comment on four pieces of your work.
· Third place I will read and comment on two pieces of your work.
All of my comments will be detailed and offering advice, and with each piece I read I will click the “I like it” button.