Mackin's Romance Challenge
Is Now FULL! Thanks to the Participants, and I'm excited to Read your Stories! Good Luck!
1. Has to Be a Romance (Duh)
2. Has to be a Short Story (I don't have all the time in the world)
3. It Can Be Rated Anything You Want (Violence/Drugs/Sex, none of it bothers me)
4. It is Due by July 16th (I know it's soon, but that's two weeks, and I have faith)
5. Only 10 people will be allowed to enter, so HURRY! (I will be able to judge more thoroughly this way)
So, Here's the Deal:
1. The Type of Romance you will be Writing will be based on the order you Comment
2. Pick a number 1-10 & you will be given a color you are to associate throughout the story (whether it be by object or mood, etc.)
3. Pick another number 1-10, & you will be given a supernatural creature that is also to be tied into the story (whether it be a vampire that is someone's lover, or a fairy that is someone's enemy)
Judging will be based solely on my own liking. (Grammar, punctuation, and overall emotion)
The winner will be allowed to expect me to read any of their own works thoroughly and comment.
Okay, I'm going to announce the winner. There can only be one, and I only had four submissions, so thank you to those who actually committed to the challenge. The winner is: CheetahBear
There is a honorable mention which goes to:Zero for being so tactful.
So Cheetah, feel free to suggest something for me to read. Thanks!