Why do the people you're supposed to be with end up destroying your life. Is it money, the fact that I can't work, or the fact that when I do I bring in crap money anyway, is it cause of my condition the fact that I have to watch what I digest, and the fact that when I do get sick, I can't do anything, I just feel like being in bed, and sleeping this thing off. Or is it because I am unsociable, the fact that I prefer little friends then to a thousand and one friends. Or the fact that I have feelings and you wish to rain on my parade by moaning and bitching at me. Telling me I can't do fuck.
Well guess what I can, I have feelings, and you're not gunna treat me like shit, just cause you feel like it, cause it makes you better, cause darling you reap what you sew and if you're going treating me like a dog, sit, lay down, beg, roll over, fetch. Than you got another thing coming for you. Because I have a life to live, and I was really hoping it would be you that I could spend my life with.
It was you that I loved, you sounded sweet and innocent but after two years you don't seem to give a fuck about me anymore do you?
All your care about Is yourself and what makes you happy, you always have something to say whether it is negative, or just down right critisizing, you always have to have the last word. But honey, there's this little saying I like to use on a daily basis and you know what that is… "Life is too short and too precious to waste. So love the people who care about you, and forget the people who don't."
I loved you, I loved you with all my heart and it came right down to the fact that it was only my love for you that kept this relationship last this long. I thought that maybe if things had settled down a bit. Like you like you know between us, that you would one day remember me and we could live together but something is wrong with you
And I just want to make a few things clear before you're gone,
- Everyone comes with baggage; find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.
- The only abnormality is the incapacity of love
- Falling in love is like jumping of a really tall building, your brain says this isn't a good idea, your heart says you can fly….
- You don't need someone to complete you; you only need someone to accept you.
- Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
- The heart Is a muscle, and what to muscles do when they are TORN, they grow back STRONGER.
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
- Friends show their love in times of trouble.
- Don't do something permanently stupid, just because you are temporally upset.