|Favorite book:||100 Years of Solitude, Peter Pan, Into Thin Air, Into the Wild, Little Women, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, The Other Boleyn Girl, A Very Long Engagement, Wicked, Me Talk Pretty One Day.|
|Member Since:||Jan 17, 2009|
Hello! Thanks for stopping by my Booksie Page. I found Booksie earlier this year and am now obsessed! I love reading everything that Booksie has to offer and think it's a great site for aspiring authors and for people who just like to share their writing!
Since writing my first story, tons of ideas have been popping into my head. I'm not one for Poetry, love to read it, but just can't write it. So most of my stuff is going to be short stories or novels. I love any and all suggestions and comments that you have for me. Bring 'em on!
5 Facts about myself:
1. I find it harder to write this bio/summary than I do to write a short story.
2. My dream job is Samantha Brown's on the Travel Channel.
3. I just celebrated my one year anniversary with my husband in Sonoma, CA (first time I've been there since turning 21...great times)! My husband is the best thing that has happened to me and, between him and his HUGE family, supplies much of the inspiration for my characters.
4. If I had to compare myself to one character from a book it would be Jane from Pride and Prejudice.
5. I love meeting new people and sharing ideas.
CURRENT WORKS IN PROGRESS YOU SHOULD BE READING AND SUPPORTING:
The Heart of Music by Shortie and IcyDibs402
I'm Right Here - Angel Rouge
Strainsier - Enda P. Treacy
(Of course there are many other which I will add later. But seriously, read these! They are all amazing!)
WRITERS WHOSE PAGES YOU NEED TO VISIT:
TaylorShaeee - Her story is incredibly well written and always leaves you wanting more.
Josy - Her series of three love stories explores how love can be found in any situation. All of these characters and situations will warm your heart!
Keayva Mitchell - Her wit and her inspired narrative voice combine to make incredible stories.
Shey1 - Her poetry is so beautifully honest that you can't help from losing yourself in it.
XxloveisgonexX - All of her stories are addictive and somehow she manages to write three or four at a time...this girl is awesome!
Lifezgreateztmyztery12 - Her stories are all wonderful!
That's it for now. I hope you enjoy my writing and please invite me to read yours! :)