|Other site:||View Link|
|Favorite book:||Catcher in the Rye|
|Member Since:||Feb 4, 2013|
1. 16 y.o.
2. I go to "boreding" school...
^ This just implies that it's boring sometimes. ^
3. I pretty much always write because its the most creative way to create an image of my feelings.
4. I hate the color yellow
5. I compare some girls to ducks because (I usually hate ducks)
6. I absolutely hate when people don't take constructive criticism... they're all like "I know what I'm doing." but, honestly, if you have to suggest things, they aren't "applying" themselves...
7. I hate zeros: the people that underestimate themselves.
8. For the love of chocolate, if you're going to write about drugs, do some research or don't write about them at all... Everything that you've ever learned about them is wrong... hahaha
9. I'm picky with younger kids on this site. I love to help them so never be offended with anything I say.
10. uh... I have a little brother that I haven't met yet... but, I have thousands of pictures of the little child. :)
11. In writing, I love a grungy tempo. But, you have to do it just right for me to actually give you credit for it... and I hardly ever even do that... I HAVE NOT BEEN IMPRESSED!
12. this is a shit ton of facts!
13. I would love to move to France after high school
14. I literally have like 40 stories in my possession that are unfinished because I suck butt.... yessss
15. I hate the people on this site that think they're better than everyone because they have some lame cliche of a story and I kind of get tired of it..
16 ^ this whole fact makes me feel like I'm getting too old for this shit.. hahah
17. Have I mentioned I love romance novels... nope... well... I DO!
18. I freaking hate popularity contests
19. I DID NOT get asked to prom and I found out it was because, the guy that would have asked me didn't exist... :( < no! :)
20: I WANT AN ALL WHITE OUTFIT!!!!!!
This is me........ (dot) ... (dot).... (dot).
(and my knee...)
Back to serious stuff.
Where do I begin?
Seriously, zero promises... honestly, some authors that I don't like as people usually get left in the dust with this one because they aren't able to take a complement.
Not too many people have to worry about that because, a lot of the readers I read are super descent..
Reading "Listers" Go To:
that I would gladly call Jessica... I really appreciate her writing and her comments on my work... Makes me feel "more human". tahah and I would love to thank her for putting up with my spazzing in my comments! sorry about all of that BS hahaha
Oh my.. I love this child! She takes my advice with out chopping off my head and I really appreciate it from her. She comes off as someone that would love to develope into a best seller and I seriously think that she's capible of it!
Her opinion of my work actually means a lot to me and her stories are just comepletly AWESOME!
I didnt put some peopls because I'm so tired but, I have about three more so, yeah but the three that I have are totally awesome and they make this site totally bearable!
And dont forget...
HAVE A GREAT DAY
AND REMAIN YOU!
Corniest motivational lines I've ever read... in my life... dont do it!