This is a new type of article I will be making each week where I will talk about the things that transpired at the latest show, being either Raw, Smackdown or sometimes the PPV (Though I do Predictions + Results).
- Dolph Ziggler-Dolph lost his World Heavyweight Championship at WWE Payback, losing it to Alberto Del Rio. It appears that the WWE are doing a double turn, which is turning two superstars at the same time. It appears that Dolph Ziggler is being altered to be a face. I don't understand how this would work for a few reasons. Dolph Ziggler's official twitter account is @HeelZiggler, and the reason it has "Heel" at the start of it is because he was hoping to always be a heel. Also, his team of Big E Langston & girlfriend and Divas Champion AJ Lee are both heels. What is going to happen?
- Alberto Del Rio-Like I mentioned above for Dolph Ziggler, Del Rio is apparently being turned heel, and based on his actions at WWE Payback, I think it is a definate.
- Rob Van Dam (RVD)-RVD, a WWE & ECW legend is returning at WWE Money In The Bank. He has said in interviews that he never again wants to be a regular performer for WWE, as it involves too much travel and time, and he hates the Drug Warnings. This probably means he will only either perform monthly at PPVs or every few months, or even every few weeks. I hope to god he is actually a regular performer, because he is one of my all time favourites, but I can't be exactly sure of what will happen. Also, will he be face or heel? Will he be a Paul Heyman guy? Guess we'll have to find out.
- Christian-He made a suprise return on Monday Night Raw. I am personally glad to see Captain Charisma back. I wonder what rivalries he will have awaiting him throughout the summer. I guess the Money In The Bank match will be in his future, as he is known for being one of the greatest Ladder Match participants in history.
- Curtis Axel-Is he the new corporate guy? Vince McMahon & Triple H seem set on Mr Perfects' son to be the next big thing in the company. After claiming victory by defeating both Wade Barrett & The Miz at WWE Payback, he became the new Intercontinental Champion. With Paul Heyman by his side, this guy is going to be a breakout participant in the future.
- McMahon Wars-We witnessed the McMahons fighting on Raw. Triple H, Stephanie & Vince McMahon were fighting on TV time and such. Will we see a new GM? I thought that Vince gave up on the WWE as he was getting too old, and Triple H forced him to step down. What ever happened to that?
- Wyatt Family-Just when will they debute? I'm sick of their trailers. I just want to see their wrestling style.
- AJ Lee/Kaitlyn Rivalry-I guess this rivalry is just heating up. Based on the rivalry they have already shared, of two best friends turning to enemies and a "secret crush" have been entertaining, and the PPV match in which AJ Lee became the Divas Champion was great for the rivalry and for the Divas division in general.
- Stephanie McMahon-She had a few hot words to say to the Divas on Raw. I have a few guesses. Stephanie may return as a competitor to liven up the division, or perhaps just because she wants a shot at the Divas Championship. What seems more likely is that she is to become the new manager of the Divas division, and this would be great, as it would be the start to the Divas division getting more recognition.
- CM Punk-He is no longer a client of Paul Heyman, but he will always be a "Heyman guy". At the end of the night, Brock Lesnar came out and hit the Straight Edge Superstar with an F5. Is this a new rivalry? Look's like it.
- Brock Lesnar-What were his actions towards CM Punk directed at? We will most likely hear from him next week.
- Daniel Bryan-He was injured during his match with Randy Orton. Originally, rumours have confirmed that the Main Event of Money In The Bank was John Cena VS Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship, but as he is injured, what is to become of him?
- Kane, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow-What is next for these guys? I think that The Big Show may fight one or more of them in a match. Perhaps they will be participants in Money In The Bank matches. By the looks of it, I think Sheamus may be going into a match against Team Rhodes Scholars.
- Mark Henry-He was reportedly retiring from the WWE during the night, but attacked John Cena, hitting him with a World's Strongest Slam. It may be that Henry was going to retire, but as Bryan is injured and can no longer compete at Money In The Bank, it was decided to have Henry face the babyface of the company in another match. If he wins, he will probably go against Daniel Bryan at Summerslam for the WWE Championship, and if he loses, he will walk out on a loss.
- John Cena-Will Mr Hustle, Loyalty, Respect be able to defeat the World's Strongest Man and retain his WWE Championship at WWE Money In The Bank.
- Ryback-What is next for him? He lost twice against John Cena, and after having such a great heel turn, this guy is at full in terms of pent up rage. Should be go for a minor title? How about Ryback & RVD team up to take on The Shield, and perhaps win the WWE Tag Team Championships. Who knows?
- Money In The Bank-Will there be two MiTB matches this year? Last year they weren't as good as they could have. They were great, don't get me wrong, but it couldve been better.
Thanks guys. Let me know what you think down below in the comments. Don't forget to like and become a fan either. If you like zombies, go over to my profile and check out DOSZE (Desk Of Superior Zombie Experts), trust me, it's a great read, without being biased.