|Other site:||View Link|
|Favorite book:||This is a rather hard question...|
|Member Since:||Apr 16, 2014|
*I will be off for a few more days since I don't have a lot of time to be on due to different things involving the holidays and family matters (family gatherings/our family doing different activities together/etc). As soon as I can, I will try to update and maybe even upload a few chapters at the same time.
Authors on Booksie that I like:
Nikki Evans Poopisgood
Yulia Alex the shadow girl
Ami Holding Origins and Tall Tales
Lady Cataluna Complicated Girl
InCaylable Thea Raine
MatildaK Ari L Kelthian
Reading Request Information ***PLEASE READ***
* NOVELS: OPEN CLOSED[X]
*SHORT STORIES: OPEN[X] CLOSED
*POEMS: OPEN[X] CLOSED
* I like mostly fantasy, romance, the occasional fanfic (if it's part of a fandom I like/don't mind), stories that include animals, and scf-fi every now and then.
* Please don't spam me with reading requests. If you do, there is a high chance I will delete your comments from my page. Just putting that out there.
* If you request that I read a novel of yours, I won't read it unless it is finished. It doesn't have to be 100% edited or anything, but it has to have all of the chapters completed. I know this might sound weird to have these "rules" about requesting novels, but I'm one of those people that get really bored with a story if I only get to read as much of itmis done (for example only like 5 chapters) then have to wait for and update, read that chapter, and repeat. Hopefully it isn't too much to ask; I don't want to seem really strict about it, but it's just a personal preference type of thing. :3
* Don't expect me to read an entire novel you have written and not read at least of few bits amd pieces of my works. It's not cool when you just request without even thinking about reading my work. Even if it one chapter of my novel that just so happend to be the shortest one. Have some courtesy. By the way, I don't think I spelled that right.... Oh well.
* If you leave a request, I would personally appreciate if you left information whether it's a novel/short story/poem/etc. I would also love if you left a short summary about your work if it's a novel. This is helpful for me to get a sense of whether I would want to read it or not.
Some more about me:
What I like: chicken, Dr. Pepper, anime, YouTube, watermelon, animals, music (like 99.9% of my musical diet includes pop and rock), RotBTD, Vocaloids, K-Pop, movies that are based off of books (I don't know, I just love them lol), XBOX, drawing, mythology, fantasy, romance, many different fandoms (I will not be able to list them; besides, it would be super random), comments, fan requests, and chibi pictures of Loki with cats.
*Doesn't this just melt your heart. I mean JusT LOok At iT!!!*
You must be logged in to register.