(5) When I fall asleep,
(5) When I close my eyes,
(5) Look down on blue lies,
(5) See through their disguise.
(10) I'll do anything and everything,
(10) I'll never be defeated by them,
(10) They are simply obstacles in our way,
(10) And so I shall lead all of them astray.
(4) Into my grasp,
(4) Off of our path,
(4) Into my trap,
(4) A life-long nap.
(7) All of this to be with you,
(7) Please listen to this truth,
(7) I can't overcome this fluke,
(7) I cannot believe your youth.
(11) Before; immaturity blinded us all,
(11) But now we must stand strong; and we must stand tall,
(11) If we do this together; standing in file,
(11) Then no one can falsely charge us upon trial.
(9) Through these triple sided barriers,
(9) I can smell your scent, feel your allure,
(9) Now I just can't take it anymore,
(9) Breaking rank to hold who I adore.