1)*Start with an angled view of the inside of the saloon, maybe through a cobweb, Dim lighting, the saloon is relatively empty. couple people at the bar and couple around tables. one bartender wiping out a glass and at a round table near the window past the wooden swing doors is Jeremiah sitting with 3 other men who are wearing generic western/old clothes, jeans, boots and cloth shirts. One barmaid walking around holding pitchers of beer*
"Alright boys, show 'em" - One of the men at Jeremiahs table
2) "I got nuttin'." *throwing his cards down*
3) "Pair a three." *placing his down*
4) "Ha! Pair o' eights." *flaunting his*
5) " 'nother round to me then, eights over aces." - Jeremiah 6)*small panel showing 2 black eights and 2 black aces(clubs and spades)
7)*Jeremiah taking pile of cash*
"Lady luck just loves to sit in your lap, don't she Jeremiah?"
"Hm, what can I say....."
8) "I like winning money off you." *leaning back counting the bills*
9)*older of the four leaning forward on the table.* "This really your last day in town sheriff?"
10) "I hate to go, but I gotta."
*Off panel* -- "Whaddyah mean you gotta?"
11)*Barmaid walks up and places her hand on Jeremiahs shoulder, he looks up at her* "What's so important that you gotta leave so soon?"
12) "I need to find someone."
"The one that gave you dat der scar?" - one of the men pointing at jeremiahs face
13)*Close up of Jeremiahs eyes, reflected in his eyes is the silhouette of a man thrown through a pane of glass, silhouetted blood and glass shards spread in his left eye(right side of panel) the pane of glass shattering in his right eye(left side of panel) is 'himself' being thrown through and blood coming from his body*
14) "Yeah." *Jeremiah sips his beer*
15)*Jeremiah standing up* "Well, its been nice taking your money. But I do have to get going."
"Awh!" - others
16) *Jeremiah walking away, tilting his hat over his eyes and waves with the other hand* "Safe travels!" - Barmaid
17)*Jeremiah walks outside(town is generic western except a lot more beaten up some buildings should look like they are about to fall) and approaches his motorcycle(I'll post a pic on facebook of what I want it to look like)* Another off panel reads "Bark!Bark!"
18) *A rust coloured dog trotts up to Jeremiah it wears a cowboy hat with a deputy star in it.*
"Hey there Rusty."
19)*Jeremiah leaning down to Rusty, petting his ear.* "I'm leaving now buddy, and I'm leaving you in charge got that?"
21)"here", *Jeremiah changes his deputy badge out for his own sheriff one.*
22) *standing* "Keep her safe Rust."
23)*Jeremiah turns, close up of back of his head to see one of the men from inside the bar leaning on the saloon balcony post*
24)*Jeremiah throws him the deputy star*
25)*Catching it* "What's this?" - man
26)*Pointing at Rusty.* "You're the new deputy, you take orders from ol' Rusty now."
"What? you think I'm working for a dog!"
27) "He's a veteran."
"Tsk, right..... You're really leaving then?"
28) "I have to,"
*interrupting* "What's so important that you have to rush off like this?"
29) *Jeremiah gives him a disgruntled look*
30) "Alright. Fine, go off then."
31) *Jeremiah getting on his motorcycle* "Don't forget us kid."
32) *He turns over the engine,* "How could I?"
33) *Shot of the sun slowly being glossed over in a pale sickly green haze*
34)*Close up of Jeremiah turning the throttle*
35)*back tire skids so he can turn to face the dirt road*
36)*Jeremiah speeds off as town starts to be encompassed by shadow*
37)*Sky view of him seemingly being chased by the shadow that has overcome. Maybe a shadowy hand could reach out of the shadow toward the tail of his bike*
38)*The shadow encroached on the back wheel, and a frost begins to spread on the metal of the bike.*
39)*The shadow precedes to the engine and ice forms around it.*
40)*The bike begins to give out and stall* "cough cough" - Bike. (You know what I mean)
41)*Jeremiah pats the side of the bike* "Its ok girl,"
42) *Ground view near Jeremiahs feet as he gets off the bike looking up at the sun that is now fully eclipse in a pestilent green*
43)*Far shot of Jeremiah looking off into the shadow*
44)*suddenly a figure dressed in all black appears*
45) "Hello there Jeremiah." - Mysterious figure(Death) who is wearing a mariachi outfit.*
46) "We meet again." - J
"Heehee." - D
47) "I see you got a new look. Tired of those ol' robes?" - J
"It was a little cliché, don't you think? Heeheehee."
48) *Death pulls a golden revolver his face still hidden by the shadow of his hat*
49)*Close up of him and the gun as he pulls back the hammer*
50)*The gun jumps from his hand as he grabs at his wrist* "Wha-!?" -D
51) *Fully body shot of Jeremiah in pose, his gun still holstered, he shot through the leather sheath, there is now a steaming bullet hole in the leather.*
"You shot through the holster!" - D
52) *Jeremiah now pulling the same revolver from the holster* "Gettin' cocky aren't we?" - J
53) *Close up of Jeremiah and the barrel of his gun(like in Eastwood movies)*
54)*BANG* *Shot of the mariachi hat flying up in the air.*
55) *Jeremiah and his smoking barrel.* "Looks like I live to see another day......."
56) "Death..." - *Close up on his skull with a smoking bullet hole in the center of his forehead.*