Well, as a 40 year old man, I took all the risks in my life as a rebellion in my youth. I, Abir Hussain, the owner and consultant detective of DRFA (Double Rapid Fire Action) Agency will originate the story by three volumes of my life. I will begin my childhood because of the people I met and worked with them in my youth. Some people call me a hero for a big risk I have done in my youth. I don’t know whether I were a villain or a hero to consider as praising oneself is a sign of a fool. In my lost childhood, I created an army named ‘The School Protection Army’ and I activated it in my youth again but now I am retired for all these battles.
The story I will share is the glimpse of my childhood in third person point of view. It has funnier moments than my days of youth. We sang, danced and laughed at that time plus we became responsible after forming the school protection army. I had the letters in my bag. When I read these during Darjeeling, I missed them so much that I forgot to brush my teeth. Anyways, this is only the beginning, which is why I will not go into details. I will introduce some character details of my first volume:
- Ruma: My teacher and mentor. She was young and hippy. You would love her character as she is the one who encouraged me to be someone I am today. I was quite fascinated for the attitude with me and others.
- Brother Ramzan: Janitor of my school. A friend of mine but quite dumb to interpret instruction. He always forgets his work until he went to the School Protection Army. I always try to say that “think like a man”.
- Irfan Azwad: A disturbing element. He always disturbs even teachers by crying like a siren. I am so irritated by his spoilt attitude towards everyone but always taunted by the smart ones in the school.
- Builder: He is the idiotic ‘evil’ man I have ever met. He is extremely obsessed with almost everything and a cruel man who wanted to demolish the school.
- Rubina: My sweetheart and my forever love since childhood (now my wife). I always think about playing guitars when I see her. I always used to write bunch of songs for her after going to Darjeeling
- Shohag, Salin, Rashid, Tahrima: all are my friends to help me forming that team
I remember every single detail of my nostalgic childhood but it is now time to share it. I hope this would provide us the message of patriotism, love, forgiveness and pain. Legend never dies as all should remember and I may begin the story with my teacher Ruma because she is also a central part of my life. My story is titled ‘The Rebel’ –taken from the poem of our national poet-Kazi Nazrul Islam ‘Bidrohi’. This is titled as ‘SCHOOL PROTECTION ARMY’ as the first volume of my diary in third person. Now I will begin the story as it is but remember never gauge people how good or evil they are. Stay with the characters and imagine the darker dimension of them that would be revealed in the later part.