The Happy Meal King

Reads: 44  | Likes: 1  | Shelves: 0  | Comments: 2

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Pinterest
  • Invite

Status: Finished  |  Genre: Humor  |  House: Booksie Classic

Trying to describe the inexplicable

From the card table of The Happy Meal King
Unhappily delusional, he's seeing a thing,
 
One of many, but this one's a whopper
He won by a landslide and Joe's not the proper
 
President, he is; cruel victim of changed votes
That he's seen as a loser gets his many goats
 
He issues Tweets like we should give a shit,
About what he thinks; we don't, not even a bit
 
He's like the school yard bully that got expelled,
Lashing out at teechers, of course, misspelled
 
Hanging out outside the fence, wanting back in 
Makes our lives a living Hell; until this time he'll win
 
The Happy Meal King has told himself to believe
That he got many more votes than Biden received
 
Once he took the gas pipe, we hoped he'd go away,
Hoped against hope that we'd reached a new day
 
But inside we all knew he wouldn't, he's mentally ill,
The man needs professional help, but he haunts us still 


Submitted: June 06, 2021

© Copyright 2021 Mike S.. All rights reserved.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • Pinterest
  • Invite

Add Your Comments:

Comments

hullabaloo22

Ha! Can't argue with that. Excellent, Mike.

Sun, June 6th, 2021 7:13pm

Author
Reply

Thanks much, Hull

Sun, June 6th, 2021 12:21pm

88 fingers

About 40% of Republicans stand with this guy while the other 60% is afraid to stop him.

Sun, June 6th, 2021 7:43pm

Author
Reply

And it sad that they have to be afraid of him to keep their jobs--thanks, 88

Sun, June 6th, 2021 1:50pm

Facebook Comments

Other Content by Mike S.

Poem / Editorial and Opinion

Poem / Editorial and Opinion