available PInterest boards included.
- Katie Pierce . . . . . Main
- Adair Rose . . . . . . Main
- West Croix . . . . . Supporting
- Daniel Paladin . . Supporting
- Lakyn Stone . . . . Supporting
- Emilie Burton . . . Supporting
- George Stone . . . Supporting
- Imogen Sinclair
- Senator Rose
Plus numerous reporters & nameless extras (students, teachers, gunmen).
Catherine “Katie” Pierce
- Just turned 18, blonde and beautiful in a teen-magazine sort of way.
- Outgoing, outspoken. A party girl, a social magnet.
- Is intelligent and perceptive, but tends to hide that. She figures people see her as the dumb-blonde party girl, and feels overshadowed by Emilie and Daniel.
- “Loves love”. Has been in a relationship with George Stone for 4 years. First love/high-school sweethearts.
- Has next to no relationship with her family. She has grown up at boarding school; her father walked out years ago; she sees West as a surrogate father figure; has been lovingly accepted into
the Stone family.
- First policy is to be kind to others, until they give her a reason not to be.
- If she loves/cares for someone, she trusts them entirely.
- Can become aggressive and uncompromising whenever she perceives something as unfair or an injustice.
Adair Rose (pronounced Ah–Dare)
- 17 - 18. Smug countenance. Working the “Prince of Darkness”/bad boy image (something he will no doubt grow out of when he grows up).
- A sharp tongue, he has a reputation for being sarcastic and spiteful.
- Comes from a wealthy, influential family. His father, Senator Rose, receives a lot of media attention concerning his radical views on blood status.
- His family’s views have been projected onto him. He has grown up surrounded by bigotry, and never truly given the chance to form him own opinions.
- His friendships are based on shared ideologies, not companionship. He holds little to no close attachment to his crony-like friends.
- He is not above viewing people as expendable in terms of the big picture.
- Survives with a cold façade. He has been taught that displays of emotion are weakness; cracks in perfection.
West Croix (pronounced Cree)
- Early-to-mid 30’s. Handsome, stoic.
- Teacher. Mentor. Father-figure for Katie.
- Has been signed on to head the Divitiae class. It has been his duty to prepare Katie (and other students) for future political responsibilities.
- He puts up a professional, dethatched front, but deeply cares for Katie and co.
- Reserved, but will offer emotional support in dire situations. Alternatively, saves emotional/angered outbursts for the absolute last moment.
- A social activist. Has been helping Daniel, Katie and co. in trying to break down socio-political prejudice.
- Despite being Katie’s mentor, he undeniably champions Daniel.
- 17 - 18. Handsome, the sort of face you want a leader to have.
- Serious, brave and loyal. A strong sense of self and morals. Firmly believes in equality.
- Unafraid to stand up for his ideals, what he believes is right. Can be hot-tempered, rude to those who oppose him, and reckless.
- Straddling heroism and martyrdom. He strives to lead the campaign for blood-status equality, but also sees this as a burden.
- Fiercely protective and compassionate at the best of times. Vindictive and brooding at the worst.
Lakyn Stone (pronounced Lake-In)
- 17 – 18.
- George Stone’s younger brother.
- Loud. Flamboyant. An attention whore. Parties just as hard as Katie, if not harder.
- Loves to dance, doesn’t give a fuck who is watching.
- Viewed as sexually ambiguous. Secretly bisexual. Has feelings for both Daniel and Emilie.
- Projects a care-free demeanour to cover his serious side.
- Internalises his feelings. Self-sacrificing for the ones he loves. Put’s others before himself.
Emilie Burton (pronounced Emily)
- 17 – 18.
- Softly-spoken, shy, a wallflower.
- A bookworm. Scholarly. Modest and meek.
- Aims to be helpful to others; it gives her a sense of purpose. She wants to please people, and hates the thought of inadvertently hurting anyone.
- Has feelings for Daniel, but is too nervous and insecure to pursue anything.
- Often feels overshadowed by Katie’s loud personality, and has come to slightly resent her.
- 19 -20. Tall, lanky. Confidence and charm compensate for his average looks.
- The eldest of three siblings.
- Was popular in school, but has now left and gone to university/work.
- Received a lot of attention from girls in school, but has only had eyes for Katie since he was 16.
- His maturity level changes depending on the circumstances. He can be foolish and humorous to lighten the mood, grounded and considerate if someone needs support.
- Seemingly never took school serious, but is in fact highly ambitious and talented at what he does.
- 15-16. Pretty and popular.
- Queen-Bee – and yes, the B stands for BITCH.
- Strong willed. Self-entitled. Condescending.
- Bitches about others behind their back, and to their face.
- 17 – 18. Can be male or female.
- Adair’s right-hand (wo)man.
- Equally arrogant and malicious as Adair, if not more.
- Openly cruel, racist, sexist and homophobic.
© Copyright 2016 Amy2609. All rights reserved.