August 29th, 207
I guess you're right about the whole being pretty good at lacrosse and getting a scolarship thing. I have my first practice with the team tomorrow, and I'm really nervous. Not to mention, school starts in a week and I'm not sure how you guys will react to me. I'm not exactly "perfect child" material either.
Thanks for at least rethinking you decision about the city like I asked you to. I want you to know that if you really want to move to the city, no one can stop you. And once you move there, you can decide if you really want to stay in the city. I understand that you don't want to be the perfect housewife and honestly, from what you've told me, you don't quite seem right for it. You're too outgoing and too independent for that lifestyle. Maybe once you get to the city, you could try to pursue a career in music, you might go far.
Okay, you want me to tell you some things about myself, well okay.
1) I am a nerd in disguise
2) I play lacrosse
3) My favorite food is steak
4) At my last school, I was sort of popular
5) I don't play any instruments
6) I have only had 1 girlfriend
7) I am worried about fitting in at this new school
8) I live with my parents and younger sister, Cara who is 10
9) My favorite movies are all of the Star Wars movies
10) My hair is green
Tell me 10 things about you?
Bye for now,
© Copyright 2016 GoneAroundTheBen. All rights reserved.