Hi these are the awnsers to the riddles if you havent seen the riddles i would sugest you go to chapter one before looking any further
1. None because the basket would not be empty
2. The Sun
3. The man had hiccups and the bartender pulls a gun out to scear him
4. You know thereare 3 black dots and 3 red dots each man has looked at eachother and one of them has
realised he can only see 2 red dots meaning the dot on his head must be red
6. They are twins and they are both 6 for every year the boy gives to his sister his age goes down
Boy- 6-2=4 -> Girl 6+2=8 8 is twice as meny as 4(4X2=8)
Boy 6-3=3 -> Girl 6+3=9 9 is three times as meny as 3 (3X3=9)
7. half way because then you are walking out of the forest
8. the man is short and cant reach the 14th button but if there are peopld there they can press it for him.
If its raining he can use his umbrella to reach it
9.romeo and julet are fish the fish bowl fell of the table and smashed leaving brokon glass wich is what
the fish bowl is made of and water in wich the bowl was full of
10. theyare the first letter of the numbers upto nineso the next letter must be T forTen
One two three four five six seven eight nine ten
11.Fire if you give firse wood or coal ect it will make the fire last but pour water over itand the fire will be put out
12. The man wrote the words "your exact waight" on a pice of paper
13. Your voice
hope you have enjoyed these riddles :D
© Copyright 2016 tomke001. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.