Hello, high school students! We've created a writing contest just for you.
You spend hours planning, drafting, editing, and completing essays in school. Now you have the opportunity to take those great creations and enter them into our 2016 high school essay contest.
The essays can be on any topic but they must have been written as part of a school assignment. We're looking for the most interesting, creative, engaging, and well-written essays.
Entry into the contest is free.
Twenty finalists will be chosen and from this group ten winners picked.
- The twenty finalists will receive a Final Round Certificate.
- The ten winners will receive a Winner Certificate.
- The ten winners will have their essays included in an ebook anthology published on Amazon by Booksie Press. The ebook will be entitled The Best High School Essays of 2017.
- The winning essays will also be featured on the Booksie site.
- The essay must have been written as part of a school assignment.
- The essay can be any length and about any subject.
- The finalists and winners will have to validate they are high school students by having their high school teachers email Booksie confirmation that the essay was part of a school assignment in the 2016-2017 school year.
Are you a teacher?