Re: Rude enough to post first

I feel like this could be really interesting with universe-jumping as well. Different people from different worlds all coming together to work together in the end.

Yeas!

Agreed smile

Well how would you guys like to do this? I am in school but if you guys want to you can come up with a plot before we decide that is the one we want to use. Sound good?

80 (edited by Red Comet 2018-02-27 19:07:53)

I think the first task would be to decide where the characters are coming from. To clarify; have our characters already witnessed the events of their own stories, or will this be kind of like a clean slate-type character? It'd also be good to pin down exactly which characters we're bringing in and, of course, how many from each story we can incorporate. Plus, I think we need a firm grasp on each character that's going into the story, so a bit of introduction for each character here in the forum might be needed.

This seems like the first step to me. Figure out which characters are going in and how many, then decide what kind of mess we want to put them through lol
Anybody else got any thoughts?

I could also be confused on the entire concept and if I am please do correct me!

I think this would be a great idea Red Comet and I am up for doing this if you guys are!

83 (edited by S.H.Heggholmen 2018-02-27 19:59:55)

2 or 3 from each
And aren't they clones?

I think they should remember. Up to a certain point, at least

Well yes they are clones and I was thinking they can have a memory up until the point the person they are based off of is alive. So in the end they can think they are the real one but once they discover they are clones they can work together to stop the rampaging cloning machine so they can save themselves and others from the same fate. That gave me an idea though. What if by destroying the cloning machine it destroys the clones as well. What do you guys think and also I think 3 characters would be best.

hblovecraft wrote:

Well yes they are clones and I was thinking they can have a memory up until the point the person they are based off of is alive. So in the end they can think they are the real one but once they discover they are clones they can work together to stop the rampaging cloning machine so they can save themselves and others from the same fate. That gave me an idea though. What if by destroying the cloning machine it destroys the clones as well. What do you guys think and also I think 3 characters would be best.

Now I've just got to figure out which characters to choose, haha. But I think 3 is a good number, as long as it doesn't seem like too much characters when we combine them with all the other authors 3 characters smile

Same here smile I think I am going to use my character Ember Hartley, Lucas Wolfheart, and Alice Greenwater. Or I will switch one of them out for my  character Luna Hadaway from my book 'The Three Crooked Sisters"

87 (edited by Red Comet 2018-02-27 21:17:50)

I really like the idea of destroying the machine also destroys the clones, that gives at least some of our characters some motivation to not want destroy it, if you guys would be in to that? That's granting that they know they're clones.

I wanna use Mossy, Flagrai and Flarenda perhaps. Not quite sure. And before the chapter "Meeting with the ministers"

I think that sounds great Red Comet!

Also I think those would be great characters to use S.H. Heggholmen!

I'm thinking, Yisenda and Cyclone, and my last one is a bit undecided. Probably Harley or Giselle.

Sounds good to me.