Re: Please do not post ads for books published elsewhere on the forum

In about two weeks the sequel to my story Izle, An Ailing Shadow will be released. And it would be amazing if you haven't yet if you would give Izle a read.
Please and thank you all very much!

https://www.booksie.com/542340-izle

good morning

is there any tool to see who reads our writing for free

Nouha90 wrote:

good morning

is there any tool to see who reads our writing for free

Unfortunately I believe that the only way is to do the monthly payments for booksie

Hi, everyone. smile After comprehending for a month, I have finally join this community, say 15mins back. big_smile
I've been writing on and off for couple of years now. Thou previously my art/design article has been published in magazine, this is the first time (with a lion's heart) for me to upload my writing. smile I welcome positive and constructive comments and feedbacks anytime. Looking forward to hearing from all. smile

I am new to this site. I am looking for great short stories about suspense and comedy if anyone wants to share with me.

What about the book shelf? It asked you about published books. Is it ok to put your published books there?

Yes, the bookshelf is made to show your published books.

kimberlee.ang wrote:

Hi, everyone. smile After comprehending for a month, I have finally join this community, say 15mins back. big_smile
I've been writing on and off for couple of years now. Thou previously my art/design article has been published in magazine, this is the first time (with a lion's heart) for me to upload my writing. smile I welcome positive and constructive comments and feedbacks anytime. Looking forward to hearing from all. smile

Great to see you beginning to post! One important aspect of writing is to edit for spelling & grammatically incorrect punctuation, & etc... This gives more people a desire to read your work!

Hello folks!

I'm hoping to find an active and growing community here that will inspire me to keep working at my writing. I'm a huge Urban Fantasy fan. I love Neil Gaiman, Eden Robinson, and H.P. Lovecraft. (I also really love comic books. I owned a comic book store until very recently and love the medium). I'm just getting into slam poetry and thinking about dipping my toes into the podcast arena.

I posted the first chapter of the book that I'm currently working on. And I look forward to reading what this community has to offer. Haven't figured out how to reply to comments yet (I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to computers) but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Cheers!

~Mike

Best of luck to you Mike!

I am happy for people to read my books for free, I have been asked several times to become a ghostwriter, not my style, I like to write what I want to write about, as a hobby without pressure, so if you like to read my books, have fun I have 20 on Booksie and on my blog.

Will Vermeer.

Hello citizens of booksie community. I am new here, and I have inch of poems that wants your review, I believe no one gets it right at first time. I will be happy to read yours and also share with my friends. Remain bless.

Hi just thought I would make you aware of the fact that the first chapter of my book A Gentle Tapping Upon The Window... is out now, enjoy

HI, I'm new to this Booksie website i just thought i would pop in and say hello and hope this website gives a creative boost to my writing though i am a writer who does take criticism seriously i don't show my writings to others and hope i will here because my confidence level for writing is quite low compared to all those amazing writers out there. the genre that i do mostly is fiction, mystery,andyoung adult not to forget horror .

Hi new here, looking forward to reading some of the works on here.

hi,
can someone please review my short story its called my evil twin

I'm just loving that there is a place where I can be free to be myself. I should have found this site when I was in high school, I'm just glad that I didn't wait too long.

Hello Everyone. I am new here and I am happy to find this site. I am overwhelm  just by looking of some of the story titles. I am more of writing poems and essays I do hope soon, I can write  my own stories too. Your feedbacks and reviews will be much appreciated. And my english was not that good too hope you can bear with me. As early as now, I want to say Thank you to all of you. God Bless everyone .

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to read one of my three flash fiction stories, or all three If you have 10 minutes of spare time.
The stories are Reluctant Messiah, My Unstoppable Heart, and the Stage. Thank you.

Welcome buddies to booksie classic, it's your homey lonemann. I hope you guys're having a good time right now. Just wanna holler at y'all. Being somewhat busy these days, editing my first book. I've dropped a flash fiction recently, a fantasy story of a kind with the title "Enlistee". Feel free to go through it and criticize or recommend it. It's a free world fellas.

Here is my url: https://www.booksie.com/users/lonemann-271773
Thanking y'all in advance,

_Lonemann,

Welcome buddies to booksie classic, it's your homey lonemann. I hope you guys're having a good time right now. Just wanna holler at y'all. Being somewhat busy these days, editing my first book. I've dropped a flash fiction recently, a fantasy story of a kind with the title "Enlistee". Feel free to go through it and criticize or recommend it. It's a free world fellas.

_Lonemann,

_Lonemann,