Topic: Literature

What are your favorite types of literature? Such as, fantasy, romance, nonfiction, fiction, comedy, mystery, etc.
Who are your favorite authors? What types of literature do they write?

Re: Literature

My favorite types of literature are basically everything!
Some of my favorite authors are Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, R.L. Stine, Judy Blume, and a couple others! They each write different things!

I have a number of favorite authors and genres.  For the authors, I enjoy reading H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, Neil Gaiman; and those are just the authors that I know of.  I typically enjoy reading anything that has intriguing cover art and a hook of a title, thought the quality of the content is what makes or breaks the book into belonging on my list.  I enjoy fiction more than non-fiction, though I will read anthologies and essays as well.

I like mystery, with a slice of action in it. For my favorite authors are Anthony Horowitz, and Catherine fisher.

I like mystery, a little bit of fantasy(like Harry Potter kind of fantasy, anything more than that I probably wouldn't like.), fiction, realistic fiction. Stuff like that. I luv Harry Potter. It's amazing.

I like mystery, a little bit of fantasy(like Harry Potter kind of fantasy, anything more than that I probably wouldn't like.), fiction, realistic fiction. Stuff like that. I luv Harry Potter. It's amazing.