Topic: General Chat

If the name doesn't give it away this is the palce where you can chit and chat about anything. If you need consolation for the death of your pet rock (which I'm sure everyone has, mine has beautiful eyes) then this is the place, or if you need a spot of advice abut something, you can ask here. This is where you can talk about anything.
Please don't post any rude, offensive or just plain mean.

Re: General Chat

Hey, how r u all? Just saying, not many people review writings anymore. It started out pretty good.  And I thought it will keep being that way, but apparently every person is busy doing what they are doing. hmm

3 (edited by Salma Said 2016-01-03 13:39:41)

Oh wait... U guys r in vacations right? Man, am I the only one here who still have finals going on? sad

Yea, I want to review, but I have to get my own chapters up and running,lol! I'll try to do some reviewing today!

Thanks! And yea, I am still working on my book too. tongue

LOL! Good luck to you then,lol!

I take it upon myself to write far too many books at once so I don't know which to get reviewed...

Kirsten Tousignant wrote:

I take it upon myself to write far too many books at once so I don't know which to get reviewed...

Thank heavens I'm not the only idiot that does that,lol! It's just real hard to remain focused on one book at a time,lol! I just leave it to the reviewer to decide and then take it from there,lol!

I'm writing well over thirty novels right now, not including misc. short stories and poems. It's like I have novel adhd.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Good luck!! LOL!

MysticWhisp wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Good luck!! LOL!

Good luck to u too! wink

I'm writing well over thirty novels right now, not including misc. short stories and poems. It's like I have novel adhd.

Wow man! Too much! I am writing 3 at the main time and I am already getting mixed up and crazy.

Its not all that hard for me, except for when I am looking for a certain novel, then it gets a bit hairy.

14 (edited by Salma Said 2016-01-03 17:10:51)

Its not all that hard for me, except for when I am looking for a certain novel, then it gets a bit hairy.

Hahaha. Lol!

Also, keeping a well stocked supply of pens. That's a must.

Hi all,

Okay so most of you know school has re-opened,lol! I'm currently home schooling my child and that takes most of my time along with my 10 month old baby. I won't be reviewing anything for now and I felt that I should take my stories off for review as well! I will read my reading list and continue writing, but at a slower pace!

Thank you to all who has read some of my work!!!!!!!

Best wishes and happy writing!

I actually never know you are a mom! Lol!
Good luck with your kids!

I just got to 500 reads between my three books! Awesome! Thank you to everyone who checked it out, and especially to those who left comments. What a great site this is.
Thanks!

RC

hello people

Hi

No lollygagging~

I'm new here. How is everyone?

How is everyone? The general chat had seemed pretty quiet lately, would be fabulous if people are coming back!

Random: has anybody here read umberto eco's name of the rose? I've been procrastinating from reading this book. I read the first few pages but oh well... Can someone encourage me to pick this up again??? T.T
I need a litlle push.

Here's some advice on life: NEVER let people turn you into a grammar nazi, especially if you have bad grammar! I have made this mistake, and I can hardly even read anything, especially forums. It's all because of the time this one kid corrected my 'much' and 'many' phase. I don't even have good grammar, and anytime I have arguments online, not only do I have the best grammar, but I also have the slowest responses. My life hurts now.