Topic: Hello!

Hey new members of the Fantasy House. Feel free to post your stories, poems, and/or books here! I, along with others, would love to read it and give feedback!

To break the ice, what kind of fantasy characters do you like? I like fairies and vampires. smile

Re: Hello!

Hello sixredroses! I just joined this House , and hope I will be welcome here. I would love to read your stories as well. About the Fantasy characters, the best for me are Vampires. smile In case you are interested in reading a vampire-themed story of mine, you can follow this link https://www.booksie.com/posting/james-k … own-450788  smile

James Kingston wrote:

Hello sixredroses! I just joined this House , and hope I will be welcome here. I would love to read your stories as well. About the Fantasy characters, the best for me are Vampires. smile In case you are interested in reading a vampire-themed story of mine, you can follow this link https://www.booksie.com/posting/james-k … own-450788  smile

I'd love to read yours! Mine is called "Luce" and it's the first one you see when you go to my profile. smile

hellooooooo just started. i had to create a new account. it saddens me though, after years of neglect, i cannot remember my other accounts password so my stories and works of art there are lost. Though!!! i can start fresh and build again. i am a fan of fantasy, harry Dresden and eragon have been my favorites of fantasy for a while. though the blood trillium Chronicles are wonderful, fantastic works of older fantasy and fiction that i have always loved. if you haven't read them i suggest a peek

Gavin Collins wrote:

hellooooooo just started. i had to create a new account. it saddens me though, after years of neglect, i cannot remember my other accounts password so my stories and works of art there are lost. Though!!! i can start fresh and build again. i am a fan of fantasy, harry Dresden and eragon have been my favorites of fantasy for a while. though the blood trillium Chronicles are wonderful, fantastic works of older fantasy and fiction that i have always loved. if you haven't read them i suggest a peek

I always store my works on my laptop, a flash drive, or on google docs so I suggest you start doing that before you lose anything else smile

I do the same on Google Drive. big_smile

Oh and can we do roleplay or not? I mean it was never in the summary.  hmm

Allora Vamp wrote:

Oh and can we do roleplay or not? I mean it was never in the summary.  hmm

If you find someone in the house that wants to rp, go right ahead! (I just suggest not getting too graphic and saving that for private chats) smile

Ok! Yay! big_smile

Hey everyone.  I've got to agree with Gavin, the Inheritance series was my favorite, Eragon being the best of the three, though I absolutely despise cliffhanger endings, like the way the series ended, especially knowing that another book will NEVER be written...  Elementals and magic are my favorite types of characters to go with when I'm writing.

I personally have a soft spot for fallen angels.  I suppose my favorite fantasy series woud be a three way tie between "The Chronicles of Amber" by Roger Zelazny, "The sword of truth" series by Terry Goodkind, and i have to say the original "Grimm's fairytales"

Hello everybody, I'm David. Im new to writing and reading to be honest, never did any outside of high school. I've done a bit of poetry but most of that i keep private. Anyways, so on a whim back in october i started writing for the first time in my life and its been a blast. Ive learned so much from many talented writers. I hope to continue to learn in my stay here in booksie, which so far has been the best writing website/social network site that i have come across so far. The reception has been amazing.

I just wanted to get that off my chest lol. anyways like i said im David. im 27, new to writing and my favorite fantasy character would have to dragons, lol cliche i know but eh, i love em. the only books series that i read and actually enjoyed was the chronicles of narnia.

if you would like the check out my fantasy novel "Mortal Odyssey" its fairly long and not even 1/4 of it is even posted on booksie hahah but chapters 1-3 are the most complete of the whole book, especially chapter 1. if you chose to read it, i hope you enjoy.

if there is anything else you would like know about me, feel free to ask. smile

HI, Welcome! I can't wait to ready the book that you mentioned! big_smile

Hello, everyone! I am new to this house. I just joined today and started posting my story. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi everyone! smile I would love it if you checked out my story Beyond the Veil, and let me know what you think!

Hello all, I have just written a book, I've wrote six chapters but only published 3, I would like you guys to review, if ok. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all. smile

Hello fellow readers and writers!
I am Sania Risha Mondal from  West Bengal, India, Asia.I am 13 years old. My mother tongue is Bengali. I love reading books, writting stories and painting of course. My favourite story book is "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis.I want to show my talent via my works that is my stories.I hope you all will enjoy reading my stories here!!! If you want to see my artworks, then visit my Instagram profile. Username is Sania.Risha.Mondal
          I love reading books of almost all genres except romantic stories. Love stories are okay but not too romantic ones. Fantasy and adventurous books are my favourite.I hope people will bless me and help me go further in the difficult path and stairs of my life!!!
         Please do read my story "The world of VD 500".If you liked it then please consider voting it .If you found any mistake in my story or if you want to tell me or suggest me anything then you can add comments or message me directly!!!

I like to ask for some feedback for the only book that I've written. I'm would be happy if you give me some of your time.
this amateur writer hopes that you read it. https://www.booksie.com/476285-rpg-base … -new-world

i also want to be friends to fellow writers smile

hello guys Shiro here smile

I need feedback for my book. I'd really appreciate it if you give it a try.

I'm open for all comments.

Here's the link https://www.booksie.com/476285-rpg-base … -new-world

Thank you- Shiro

Hi! I'm new to this house! and I hope to chat with all of you here!! smile

21 (edited by C. Allen Exline 2017-07-09 06:55:12)

Hi, folks
I just signed up to this house and I hope it'll be a good fit. As to the introductory question, I tend to like heroic characters like Beowulf or Elric.
I've got a couple of fantasy stories here on Booksie: Darkly with the Shadows (https://www.booksie.com/507556-darkly-with-the-shadows), which is a novelette, and Smash! (https://www.booksie.com/508263-smash), which is an experiment with tropes and literary devices that is a work-in-progress.
I hope you guys will find interest in my work as I'm sure I will find interest in yours!

22 (edited by CheyJade 2017-07-27 15:17:44)

Hi, I just joined this house and look forward to browsing through the writing here!  I've gone into a writing frenzy lately, after a more than five-year dry spell, and nobody I know can spare the time to read what I've written and give me feedback sad I'm hoping you guys can reaffirm my faith in humanity.

I'm a DnD nerd, so any type of high fantasy, with minimal or non-existent technology, is what I like best. Though, the Dresden files and Outlander series are some of my favorite books.

Gonna go start browsing through the house, if anyone would like to read what I've got so far, I crave feedback!
https://www.booksie.com/514777-the-axe- … vish-lords

It's good to join this house.  My book is not complete yet, but here are some of my rough draft chapters.  https://www.booksie.com/565581-the-green-emerald-goblin

I like fantasy characters that are human and can use magic.

Hi, Just joined Booksie. Thanks for creating this House; i'm excited to to browse around and read material.