Topic: Welcome to new House members

I'd just like to say a big 'Welcome' to new House members; J. Woods, Lucas Barstow, Amara Selraei, and Eraser. Please feel free to make any topic suggestions or themes, or to start a forum discussion. I hope you enjoy being a member!

Re: Welcome to new House members

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not on a great deal, so I do apologize if I'm a bit of an absentee in place.  I work a great deal and really only check into booksie about once a week or so.  However If I can be of any assistance on anything, please don't hesitate to ask.  smile

Jason

Welcome to the Imaginarium House, Johannesbyeprogram. I am really pleased that you joined. Any suggestions for House challenges or projects are very welcome! Feel free to post as much or as little as you like to the House; any genre, any type of writing, all are welcome!

Welcome to the Imaginarium, Ray. Let me know if you have any ideas for House challenges or topics. And I hope you enjoy being a part of the House!

Welcome to the Imaginarium, EnigmaticBird. Feel free to make any suggestions for topics, writing challenges, or just chat.

Welcome to the Imaginarium, Mannequin. As always, any suggestions for challenges, topics or just to chat about are welcome!

Welcome to the Imaginarium, Reagle. Any suggestions......you know how the rest of it goes!!

A big 'Hi!' to Avery Grace. I hope you enjoy being part of the Imaginarium. Any suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks so much! Happy to be a part of this. I hope to read more of your writing soon also!

Welcome to the Imaginarium House, Cherry S. Mercury. I hope you enjoy being with us here.

Hi, Corine, welcome to the Imaginarium House. I hope you enjoy being with us here. Feel free to make any suggestions, start discussions, whatever you like!

Thank you! I'll try and be a bit more active on the threads.

Hi there, Silent1, I'm so glad you decided to join us here in the Imaginarium. Any suggestions you have, feel free to make them, and to start threads on the forum.

Hi, FirePlague, I'm so glad you decided to join us here! Any topics you want to talk about, any ideas for challenges, anything you like, just post it to the forum. I'm on here every day!

I'd like to say a big welcome to two new members, Jay Sims and Chronos1012. Glad you both decided to join. I'm still pretty new to this but I'm slowly learning! Any suggestions or topics you'd like to add to the forum, please feel free. I'm on here at least once a day!

I'd just like to say a big welcome to our newest member, Christopher Jaremy. I'm really glad you decided to join us here. Any suggestions -- just stick them straight on to the forum!

A big welcome to our latest member Call Me Manolo. There's thirty of us now! Any topics to discuss, please feel free to put up on the forum! Any other suggestions too! And thanks so much for deciding to join!

Hi from the house to C. Allen Exline, our latest member here at the Imaginarium! Any suggestions are welcome, feel free to use the forum for a chat. And thanks for deciding to join us here!

Hullabaloo22,

Thank you ever so much for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be here.

A big welcome from the house to our latest member, Katilly. I really hope you enjoy yourself here and any suggestions you'd like to make are more than welcome!

Welcome to our new House member, Talon. I hope you enjoy yourself here and any ideas you have for projects, challenges, even just for chatting in the forum -- please, just go ahead and submit them!

Hello and a big welcome from the House to our newest member, dgraham742. I'm glad you decided to join us here! Any suggestions you'd like to make to the House just put them on the forum -- anything is welcome.

Hello all!

I'd like to say a big welcome to our latest member here at the Imaginarium, C. A. Sechler. I'm really glad you decided to join us here. And as usual I have to say -- an ideas please, please post to the forum! Anything is welcome.

hullabaloo22 wrote:

I'd like to say a big welcome to our latest member here at the Imaginarium, C. A. Sechler. I'm really glad you decided to join us here. And as usual I have to say -- an ideas please, please post to the forum! Anything is welcome.

Thanks Hully! Happy to be here, thanks for the invite!