Topic: mestory?

Has anyone else received a message from Oleksandr Demchenko? I'm not sure if it's real or not. I would like to know what anyone thinks?

Re: mestory?

Zefyr wrote:

Has anyone else received a message from Oleksandr Demchenko? I'm not sure if it's real or not. I would like to know what anyone thinks?

Well, I have a friend who got a message from that person, but I firmly believe it is not worth taking the risk, whether it is real or not.

Thanks smile

No problem big_smile

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen of Booksie.com!

My name is Oleksandr Demchenko. I am an agent for MeStory mobile app mestory.com , who is searching for good stories. Previously, some of you have received  messages about potential cooperation. However ,as far as I see, there is a skepticism and a lack of trust to me. I understand this since there are a lot of intellectual property scams nowadays. Due to this, I would like to present myself and answer your questions. Here is some answers:

1) As for my name. I am from Ukraine and English is not my native language. So, I would like to ask for indulgence to my mistakes, if there are any;

2) Regarding the company. I am working for Sowo Corp Ltd - startup from Hongkong. Working on the ground of a contract. Here is the link to our site - mestory.com- and link to our page at Itunes -https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/sowo-corp-ltd./id1097377865 . We are releasing on Android this week.

3) Payment and copyright. We are NOT asking for any fees. It is free to create an account and to use an app. We are NOT asking for any exclusive rights on your stories. You are free to use them elsewhere you want. They are in open Internet so it is impossible to take them from you. You are the only owners of your stories. 

We just want to gear your stories to mobile app's format and provide our readers with interesting and thrilling ​stories. It will be a new experience for you. New way of interaction with your stories. Wider audience all over the world. A lot of people are reading in public transport, on their way to work or study. Mobile app's allow them to read their favorite stories in suitable format.

4) Prizes. There are a lot of questions about our reward system. We are not paying any wages for publishing your stories. However, it is possible to win money and even more (like trip to Bali !!!). Not enough to support a family, but still good enough for taking part in competition smile  You can find more about our  terms and prizes on the site mestory.com

I will do my best to answer all your additional questions.
Respectfully yours
Oleksandr Demchenko