Re: Rude enough to post first

hblovecraft wrote:

I'm glad you like it big_smile Well we don't have to have characters disappearing or dying if you guys don't want to. I am just coming up with random ideas really that way if you guys like them we can try them out smile. If we still do the butterfly effect I figured that is where the choices for what can happen at the end of every few chapters probably once we get further into it! I thought by coming up with choices for what can happen next in the book would make it easier for the butterfly effect as well that way it doesn't get to complicated smile

It sounds good to me smile

Ready for me to go ahead and post a new forum for everyone to check out what the new book will be about and how they can join it if they want to?

hblovecraft wrote:

Ready for me to go ahead and post a new forum for everyone to check out what the new book will be about and how they can join it if they want to?

Well, I'm ready smile

Alright!

Any specific information you would like me to include in the introduction for the forum?

hblovecraft wrote:

Any specific information you would like me to include in the introduction for the forum?

Hmm, I'm not sure, haha

Alright smile

I'm posting a new short story if you guys want to check it out!

hblovecraft wrote:

I'm posting a new short story if you guys want to check it out!

What's it called? smile

"Four Small Words"

hblovecraft wrote:

"Four Small Words"

I'll take a look smile

Alright! Hope you like it smile

What if a clone machine had travelled around in different world's, copying characters without their knowledge?

I like that. But what should be the reason for that happening and who do you guys think should be the person causing that to happen?

A mad scientist making a interrealm cloning machine, that went rampant on accident

Sounds good to me! I feel like the mad scientist shouldn't be bad but I do have an idea. What if the machines were starting to grow a mind of their own? Like when skynet took over the terminators in order to rule the world. So our characters can maybe come from different time lines in order to stop this from ever happening! What do you guys think?

Signing out,
Hblovecraft

Cool
From different times and different realms

That sounds cool.

So clones Flagrai + all the other characters come together to stop the machines

I like that idea S.H. Heggholmen! How would you guys feel about characters dating? I honestly wasn't sure about it but I would like to know what you guys think of it as well smile

hblovecraft wrote:

I like that idea S.H. Heggholmen! How would you guys feel about characters dating? I honestly wasn't sure about it but I would like to know what you guys think of it as well smile

It depends. Would it feel forced if we did it? If it seems plausible, depending on the characters personality and how they get along with the other character, then it would be alright, but not just make characters date for the sake of dating.

Alright Shada. I didn't think it would be a good idea to do it for the sake of doing it. I also thought it wouldn't be bad to try though as well smile

48 (edited by S.H.Heggholmen 2018-02-20 21:30:57)

Mossy is asexual, just so you know
But I'm ok with it. It's the clones after all

And they would be around 15-18 when the interview was held

hblovecraft wrote:

Alright Shada. I didn't think it would be a good idea to do it for the sake of doing it. I also thought it wouldn't be bad to try though as well smile

I don't think it's a bad idea. I'm open to it. If the right opportunity arises, then yeah, I wouldn't mind doing it smile

50 (edited by ShadaStorm120 2018-02-20 22:52:44)

S.H.Heggholmen wrote:

Mossy is asexual, just so you know
But I'm ok with it. It's the clones after all

And they would be around 15-18 when the interview was held

Yeah, since they're apparently going to be clones, we can do whatever we like with them, torture them, kill them off, Hahahaha, make them date people they'd never actually consider dating, haha, but still, I'm sticking with my original train of thought. If they're clones, then why would their personality change? They still shouldn't really go dating random people they'd never get together with in actuality.
Also, if they're clones, would they still keep their memories from the point of being cloned? Would it duplicate all that? If it did, and the character in question was married or already dating, then the clone dating would be out of the question.
I know, I'm overthinking this, hahaha.