Re: Rude enough to post first

I think that it would be cool if the clones had fake memories up to the point of them being cloned before making new memories from that point on. I think they would still act similar but not exactly the same which gave me an idea. What if something went wrong with the cloning making all of the clones different from each other whether it be how they act, the things they do, their personalities, if they are good or bad, or even their styles. What do you guys think?

Also what does Asexual mean?

I think they remember everything, but also knows they can never get back. Knowing their mate is still with them, they can date, I think

That's what Asexual means? And alright. I thought some of the clones might have a few differences between them because they aren't the exact same as the original are they?

Asexual means someone has no interest in sex, I think. Or something like that. Often also used for those who has no romantic or sexual attraction to anybody. They are just not attracted. I think

Well, Mossy is unable to have crushes or fall in love. He is disgusted by the whole matter

That is interesting. I haven't heard of a character like that before but I like it.

hblovecraft wrote:

I think that it would be cool if the clones had fake memories up to the point of them being cloned before making new memories from that point on. I think they would still act similar but not exactly the same which gave me an idea. What if something went wrong with the cloning making all of the clones different from each other whether it be how they act, the things they do, their personalities, if they are good or bad, or even their styles. What do you guys think?

Changing a person's memory could have to huge impact on a person's personality. It'd be much like the butterfly effect. Changing one single thing could change many things, leading up to different experiences and changing the experiences that made them who they are. It's like time travel in a way, haha.

Maybe that could be how the butterfly effect works in our book. What do you guys think? I actually think that would be really cool to do and I would love to try it out.

hblovecraft wrote:

Maybe that could be how the butterfly effect works in our book. What do you guys think? I actually think that would be really cool to do and I would love to try it out.

It'd be pretty cool working that into it smile

Would you guys like to do that?

Unsure, but ok

Well how would you guys like to do this and should we change the title?

I want to do it

And maybe it could be something like

Clones of the characters?

Sounds interesting. What about "In Between The Lines" because maybe their is more going on in the story or book then the readers might think. So they have to look at all the little details as well as the big ones to understand what is happening. What do you guys think?

hblovecraft wrote:

Sounds interesting. What about "In Between The Lines" because maybe their is more going on in the story or book then the readers might think. So they have to look at all the little details as well as the big ones to understand what is happening. What do you guys think?

I love that one. It makes you think smile

I'm glad you like it Shada! Is that the title you guys would like to use for the book?

Yeah

hblovecraft wrote:

I'm glad you like it Shada! Is that the title you guys would like to use for the book?

Yup smile

Alright. And what should the plot be again? Sorry I am asking I just want to make sure I know for when I go to post a forum for the new book.

A cloning machine has been hacked/gone wild and begun hopping into different worlds and cloning characters into the story. The characters are trying to stop it.

I think that was it

Sounds good to me!

So I just joined this house, read through this whole forum, and am really intrigued by this whole idea. Anything I can do to help or contribute, just let me know as I'm still a bit confused as to how this will all work.

Red Comet wrote:

So I just joined this house, read through this whole forum, and am really intrigued by this whole idea. Anything I can do to help or contribute, just let me know as I'm still a bit confused as to how this will all work.

Hey! big_smile Welcome to the convo (and the house) Any ideas you have, I'm sure we'd be happy to hear them out, as that's the point of a collaboration big_smile

Hi Red Comet! I guess we haven't really started on the book yet. We have just been brain storming but we came up with a title for it and it is called "In Between The Lines" big_smile

Like the name, love the idea! Everything sounds really interesting, but as of right now I don't have any specific ideas. Once we start getting a more solid idea I think I'll be able to contribute a lot more. I think this whole universe-jumping has serious promise though!