Topic: Rude enough to post first

So hello. Is this the place to work together on the IOI thing?

Re: Rude enough to post first

To work on Interviews Of The Imagination?

If so then yes

Ok

Hi guys I have an idea for what theme and title our book for IOI characters can be if you would like to know what it is!

Yeah

hblovecraft wrote:

Hi guys I have an idea for what theme and title our book for IOI characters can be if you would like to know what it is!

Yeah big_smile

A title for it can be "Five seconds until midnight"

I thought it could be a horror story with some suspense in it. What do you guys think?

Oooh, horror, something different from my usual. I tried horror before, but I don't know if it was all that horrory though, haha. I'm certainly willing to give it another shot big_smile

Sounds good to me! big_smile

Must admit I'm not really a fan of those genres
I can easily get nightmares and I don't enjoy realising it
But It's not all up to me

What did you think of the title I came up with? We can change it if you guys want to smile

We can make it more of a thriller and action adventure then if you want to S.H. Heggholmen smile

If I can choose, action adventure

And I should probably do some worldbuilding

What if it's all of the above big_smile Characters from other genres coming together, hahahahah, with an epic climax, dun dun dun.......

I like that Shada! They can be characters coming from completely different worlds! big_smile

I was thinking about creating another forum for this for others to see. What do you guys think? I thought this would make it easy for people who are not in our house to work on it as well if they would like to. I also thought this would make it easier to so that Ramon Galaxure can check it out. I tried inviting him into the house but it wasn't working when I tried.

hblovecraft wrote:

I like that Shada! They can be characters coming from completely different worlds! big_smile

Like, our introduction chapters could all be completely different from one another, then bam, they end up in the same world or whatever, and imagine how different they'd all be, totally different upbringings and such. I could imagine something like a character from a more realistic world, colliding with a character from a high fantasy setting and a character from a horror setting, hahaha. It'd be fun I'd imagine. big_smile

hblovecraft wrote:

I was thinking about creating another forum for this for others to see. What do you guys think? I thought this would make it easy for people who are not in our house to work on it as well if they would like to. I also thought this would make it easier to so that Ramon Galaxure can check it out. I tried inviting him into the house but it wasn't working when I tried.

Yeah, otherwise it'd probably just be us three, and others who are/were interested wouldn't get the chance to participate.

I'll go ahead and create the forum. Do you guys want to stick with the title I came up with?

hblovecraft wrote:

I'll go ahead and create the forum. Do you guys want to stick with the title I came up with?

I usually come up with titles when I have a better idea of what the story is about, Hahahaha. Your title is good, I'm just unsure about what it'd have to do with the story itself, but it could work. smile

Well I was thinking it is suspense yes? Maybe it is like a butterfly effect kind of book where each choice that the characters make has a consequence. That got me thinking though. What if we made this like a choose your own story adventure where we each come up with a few choices that the readers get to vote on and it can decide what happens in the next chapter or depending on how many characters we have in the book readers can choose who gets voted off as in should they disappear for a little bit or should they die. What do you guys think?

Signing out,
Hblovecraft

24 (edited by ShadaStorm120 2018-02-19 23:19:19)

hblovecraft wrote:

Well I was thinking it is suspense yes? Maybe it is like a butterfly effect kind of book where each choice that the characters make has a consequence. That got me thinking though. What if we made this like a choose your own story adventure where we each come up with a few choices that the readers get to vote on and it can decide what happens in the next chapter or depending on how many characters we have in the book readers can choose who gets voted off as in should they disappear for a little bit or should they die. What do you guys think?

Signing out,
Hblovecraft

Wow, that sounds pretty awesome really, but I don't know if I want my character dying or disappearing, hahahahaha. I've done it before though, so it doesn't really matter. I still want to be apart of it smile I love the whole butterfly effect part though and that every choice made has a consequence. It all sounds great smile
So yeah, the title is alright smile

I'm glad you like it big_smile Well we don't have to have characters disappearing or dying if you guys don't want to. I am just coming up with random ideas really that way if you guys like them we can try them out smile. If we still do the butterfly effect I figured that is where the choices for what can happen at the end of every few chapters probably once we get further into it! I thought by coming up with choices for what can happen next in the book would make it easier for the butterfly effect as well that way it doesn't get to complicated smile