Topic: What type of fantasy element would you like to have?

Ok

So I LOVE hard magic systems with elements. But. I'm not the only one here.

What kind of magic (or whether or not we will have magic) will affect the story/world a lot, so, therefore, I thought it was a great idea to start this topic. F.eksample: A ton of different races could make kingdoms really logical because of nationalism. Magic might slow the need for technology. Stuff like that.

So, will we have the traditional races? Humans with special abilities? New fantasy races? Elements? What do you guys think?

And... I have no real experience with musicals. What you can have and not.

Re: What type of fantasy element would you like to have?

I like all of the above, haha, but I really enjoy coming up with new fantasy races. Humans with special abilities and magic with elements, its all pretty cool, but nothing speaks to my creativity more than coming up with a new species. In general, though, it's all really awesome to try out and I'm up for any challenge, so whatever everyone else is happy with is fine by me big_smile

I think all of those sound really cool. What if we did hybris? Part human and part another race? They can do elemental magic!

Yeah, cool.
Should elemental type affect their appearance?
I suggest people with some untraditional animal feature, with the colour of their element. But that sounds a bit too IGSFA, though

I actually think that would be really cool to do. But maybe they can have a certain mark to let you know what elemental magic they have or can control.