Topic: Hello

Helllooo Everyone,
Is this a new room? Are you all new to Booksie? I came upon this site accidentally a couple of weeks ago - give or take - it looks like a great site.  What do people do in these "houses?"  I'm trying to connect with fellow writers and am not sure how to go about that on here.  Any advice or tips?
~Gabriella

Re: Hello

Hi, Gabriella! I'm also new and have probably the same questions you do! While we wait for some answers would you mind checking out some of my poems? I only have 4 posted right now. If you leave a comment or review I will happily do the same for you! TIA
-M

Hello! I’m new as well but I’m getting the idea that the houses are just for you to be able to identify and share your work with like minded people

Hello! I’m new as well but I’m getting the idea that the houses are just for you to be able to identify and share your work with like minded people

Hello my name is Brittiney Sweeney. I am trying to get a growing audience my works.  If you would like to find out more about my writings please check out my website https://brittineyquinn.wixsite.com/

Please become a fan.  The more fans I have the more content I can share.

Tia - sure I'll check out your work.

Hi Lea - I think you're right.

Hello all! Yes, I do think houses are a way to gather like-minded people and share/review each others work. So if anyone is interested in exchanging feedback just let me know! Thanks smile