Topic: Novels

This is where you can advertise and ask for reviews on your novels. Please don't ask people to review more than one or two chapters at once. Novels are wonderful but they are time-consuming to read and review.  Remember that this is a house where honest constructive criticism is expected for authors looking to edit and improve their work.

Re: Novels

Hey, I'm just looking for someone to check out by book Originem. Mostly looking for grammar and spelling mistakes or if sentences aren't flowing right. You can use Icomment if something needs to be pointed out. Thanks!

https://www.booksie.com/566264-joining-packs please read and tell me what I can improve. Thank you.

4 (edited by BlairKing 2018-09-02 02:27:43)

Hello, I am new to the whole Booksie thing, meaning I made one a year ago and decided now to actually post something. I would appreciate it if someone would possibly view my new book; The Dead Girl Comes Walking and tell me your thoughts!
Thank you kindly,
                            BlairKing

Hey, guys, I'm looking for editing in my book called "The Monkeys" For every chapter someone does of mine, I'll do a chapter back for you. I've got 46 chapters all together in the book but I haven't posted them all up yet. If anyone's interested, let me know. I'll be looking over you guys books too. smile