Re: House of Ghosts - Discussions!

Ja, und I hope to meet you too, fraulein! Actually, I'm gonna use German now.
Es tut mir sehr leid, wenn mein Deutsch schlecht ist. Ich habe nur ein paar Wörter kopiert, die ich bereits kannte, und dann wurde der Rest von Google übersetzt. Verdammt, Google!
Damn, that was horrible German.
I have a question. When you've worked on a story for about a month, and you've been editing and editing, and liking it more and more, but at the very end decide you hate it, do you still post? Because I started out with some very good intentions, and ended up with... well, what do you think? I need a good answer, because, well, I have some other short stories I want to get started on. Please help?

Auf Wiedersehen, und Dankeschön!

Holden den Analphabeten Nichtdeutsch

Only post a story that you love! smile It'll show if you stop caring about it!

Danke, Frau!
Sure will. I edited my story to the point where... well.. now, I love it. I'm proud. Please check it out, I spent three months planning, typing, and editing it, and I had the idea since first watching the Twilight Zone. It's pretty self-explanatory. Aliens. Gods. Conservatives. Unfortunately, no Communist main characters. Some psycho-tension, religious shit, and then, oh yeah, some suicides, but not the kind where you're squealing "MOM I'M GOING TO SLIT MY WRISTS --- " Oh, no! I don't torture my characters. I give them honor. Awesome honor.
Rest assured, this is my most obvious piece. Kill kill kill, no, not exactly, but definitely some pseudo-religious-scientific-crap in there. And your eyes will be widened near the end, when the fat guy's explaining where he got his powers and how the hell he --- well, you'll see.
Story is "Every Good Thing That Comes To You." To fans of Emerson, yes, that is a quote from the great poet himself. Another one from Nietzsche, for good measure. Who knows when that'll come in handy. Maybe when he's explaining the black portal in his closet?
Who knows?

Well Hello Ghost and fellow spectres... It's been awhile since last time I logged on. I figured I needed to make an appearance. I hope I can get back to being on booksie more often again and start writing again, no promises though, I have a busy life right now. But if some things I am getting into work out well, I'll have more than enough time to write. Anyway, Nice seeing (or reading) you guys.

Hello Murdoch smile

It has been so long since i have been on here, almost seven months or so. Crazy. Anyway, glad to be back and i posted a new story called Child of Winter and it would be cool if any Avengers fans out there would check it out and be able to give me some feedback on it as i an unsure on whether to continue it. Have a great day (or night) everyone!

Hello smile Welcome back

Welcome Back Kodha, I've noticed I wasn't the only one to disappear for awhile. I just hope I can get enough time to start writing again though. Anyway, how is everyone doing today?

GhostOfTheRain wrote:
Zefyr wrote:

So can someone explain what the houses are or how they work? I'm thinking it's like some kind of club or the like.

Okay so basically houses are....well if you think of them like mini booksie's it's basically a community in itself that the leaders create and from then on you have a bunch of people just collaborate and talk and chat and just fun time's smile

This place is totally lovely tho I just joined

Hello Audrey smile How is it going?

Welcome smile

Hello GhostOfTheRain, I haven't seen you in ages smile

ShadowLight120 wrote:

Hello Audrey smile How is it going?

It's pretty cool for me, maybe we can be private messaging. Thanks for asking.

GhostOfTheRain wrote:

Welcome smile

I thought this was supposed to be fun but I'ven't seen any post for only heaven knows when. It's getting pretty boring in here.

Audrey Carmillo wrote:
GhostOfTheRain wrote:

Welcome smile

I thought this was supposed to be fun but I'ven't seen any post for only heaven knows when. It's getting pretty boring in here.

Not much happens in this house anymore sad I'd like it to be a bit more lively, but there usually isn't anything happening

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

Murdoch Warilard wrote:

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

I just joined! smile
This is a long-running thread! I wonder how everyone who's ever posted here is doing.

Yeah it's been awhile booksie has been getting pretty dead as of late tho hmm I guess people lives are taking over ha