Re: Please do not post ads for books published elsewhere on the forum

Nice to meet you, marry! Hope you will enjoy the site. smile

pls delete love Nd hurt story its spoil a girl life

You can delete it yourself on the portfolio and statistics page, I think.

Hello.

Hello everyone ! Message me if you want me to read your work and read my work if you want! BTW I'm new here I want to meet people and be friends smile

hey guys, i'm new here and if its alright can i get some advise? I mean I don't want sound stupid or something but it'll be great help for beginner writer (like me) for some help. And trust me, i'm like a few minutes new so this is all new and foreign.

mitbul wrote:

Hello everyone ! Message me if you want me to read your work and read my work if you want! BTW I'm new here I want to meet people and be friends smile

Hey! I'm new to this too, I'll check out your story now smile

Hello, I am a new writer and frankly with almost no experience in writing fields. Just published a short story here a few days back. Hope you check it and give feedbacks !! Thanks!!

Hello fellow booksie members. I just found this website after working with Wattpad for years and not having that much luck. I am a reader and a writer so I encourage anyone and everyone to come check out my story. Only Singular at the moment, but also, if anyone has any stories that need readers, I'd be more than happy to accommodate. I promise I will only give honest criticism and I can only hope that you'll do the same for me. Anyway thanks and I look forward to working together.

Hello everyone! I am new to booksie it seems quite a lovely place for writers and readers. I am currently working on a mystery/thriller/romance story and I hope you guys check it out, here is a sample of it : " The world we live in is no different from hell, there are those who are tortured by the fire, there are demons follow the chain of command, and of course...there is the devil himself. Now tell me, do you want to follow the rules like all these blind sheep? Or...Do you want to be the one to write the rules for them!".

Welcome to Booksie, zgoldenen! That story sounds awesome!

Welcome to booksie, zgoldenpen!

Hi Guys,
Its been a really long search for a community such like Booksie.It has been one of my fantasy to actually write down something from my imagination and am looking forward to do it here for the first time.
To introduce myself,I am Volturi(pen name) and am a huge fanatic of movies and mystery novels.They are also my inspiration to start my own story and keep  it going'
I am currently working on a science fiction which I named ''The Emergence'',infact I just uploaded my first chapter here.I still suck in grammar in a lot of areas,so feel free to lay down your reviews if you wanna share anything or point me out any shortcomings,they will surely help my learning curve here.
And,well am open to new ideas to my story too so if anything is spinning around in your mind feel free to let me know
Thanks

Nice to meet you, Volturi, and a warm welcome to Booksie! Good luck on writing your story. smile

Hello I'm new to booksie, please read my short story to correct some mistakes

https://www.booksie.com/508761-my-lovely-king-ch-1

I had an idea for a booksie upgrade. How about a way to add a trilogy of stories in to one area instead of in multiple folders. For example my stories in The Corliss Chronicles are all in three different books. It would be nice to have them in to one.

Hello Everyone I am relatively new to Booksie. I hope to read many awesome stories as well as write some as well. Speaking of which if you would like I have posted chapter one of a story I am currently working on.
https://www.booksie.com/511466-jgers-and-demons

What if you want to request constructive criticism for your writing as an amateur writer. Not hoping for others to purchase your book, is there anywhere you can ask for that? New here just looking for a creative writing outlet.

Martha, if you post your work on Booksie it isn't an issue (barring any specific house rules to the contrary). If you have published works off-site you can advertise those on your profile page,  but do not solicit reads on the public forums.

Hey everyone. I am new to this site but I am enjoying it already. I have posted the first few chapters of my book and would gladly appreciate letting me know what you think.
Thank you

Hey I'm new in here but have been writing for awhile now.
Because I'm a dyslexic I don't have the best confidence when I write but I try and English is my second language.

It would mean a lot if you would go in and read my work and tell me what there is working and what isn't.

Thank you.

Hey,
    I don't really know where to post this so I guess here's a good a place as any. Maybe someone will know who to give it to. Anyway I was wondering why you can't copy and paste while in an icomment. I make a lot of icomments when critiquing other people's work and I found that, on occasion when I wrote an icomment in the wrong place, I couldn't copy it and paste it to the section I wanted. I had to rewrite the whole thing. I can copy from a word document and paste it into an icomment but I can't do the reverse. Is there a reason for that? Or some way to fix it? It's not a really big deal but it would definitely be more convenient if I could copy and paste from both locations. Just wanted to put this out there.

Copying and pasting has been disabled on all Booksie writing posts. You cannot use any shortcuts.

Bill

I can copy the primary text and Icomments on Android.

It would mean a lot if you guys would take a look at my book and give me some feedback smile
I know theres a lot of spelling isues and I'm working on that. But if you would give me your feedback on the story would it be great smile

The Devil's Promise - The Fall:

Torn between his love and hate from these creatures his Father has giving life too, Lucifer decides to show his Father the true nature of these creatures he loves so much, but what will consequence be? Will Lucifer’s love be his undoing or will it prove to be his biggest strength?
Will the love of one human change his destiny to the better or worse?