Topic: Please do not post ads for books published elsewhere on the forum

Hi,
Please do not post ads for books published elsewhere on the forum. You are free to put whatever you want in your profile. Or you can create you own House and put wherever you like, including ads for your book.

If we do see requests to read or buy books off site, they will be deleted.

Thank you.
BG

Re: Please do not post ads for books published elsewhere on the forum

Thanks heaps for the opportunity to post my writing somewhere where it'll be read!

So we can't promote our writing? What do you do in a House then? I'm asking because I'm new to Booksie so please no hate for a simple question. smile

C.S. wrote:

So we can't promote our writing? What do you do in a House then? I'm asking because I'm new to Booksie so please no hate for a simple question. smile

They're saying if you have a book on Amazon or elsewhere that you want people to buy, either post it on your profile or create a House and advertise it there, but don't advertise it on the main forum.  Only Booksie work should be promoted on Booksie.

Can't wait to join the community and i won't advertise!

BooksieGuy yesterday I posted that this person that goes by the name hellen was asking me to write to his/her email did you find this person? Is a scammer.

BooksieGuy yesterday I posted that this person that goes by the name hellen was asking me to write to his/her email did you find this person? Is a scammer.

I didn't see but I'll check it out now. Thanks!

Why isn't my news showing??? I was posting and then it appears but then it goes away....

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this forum or should I say I am very new in writing field smile and on top of that my English writing skill is also not very good and hence due to this reason I never wrote anything how ever I always wanted to write but probably do not know how to express myself on paper due to limitation of vocabulary etc. I have gathered a lot of courage to write here.

Please read my small writing chapter and give me true feedback in terms of my story telling / writing skill  / vocabulary etc. This will help me in improving.

Thank you for the help and sorry if I have unnecessary bothered you .

I say that even in that paragraph, you wrote pretty well! I am also new here, however I jave been writinf books since inwas about ten years old. I actuallt have alot of books to post. But i will definitely check out your work!

Does that include content like music that you didn't create? Like say, I want to say my story was inspired by this song "Soulwind" by "Aztech & Lockyn" uploaded on a site called "Newgrounds"?

Does that include content like music that you didn't create? Like say, I want to say my story was inspired by this song "Soulwind" by "Aztech & Lockyn" uploaded on a site called "Newgrounds"?

I would say use common sense. What you wrote about seems okay.

BooksieGuy wrote:

I would say use common sense. What you wrote about seems okay.

Thanks!

hello everyone, check out my new manga/book 'Orion' and let me know what you think! please no rude comments or posts. thank you!

Hey. Could you guys check out the first chapter of my book, The murder at midnight.  I would like feedback if possible

16 (edited by Lady Ace 2016-08-20 01:28:29)

check out my manga/anime book in progress! let me know what you think please. thank you. also feel free to join our anime and manga house called anime and manga

Hi everyone! Im BriTree and I am new to Booksie. I hope you guys like my work! smile

Hello everyone. This amateur writers is asking for some feedback regarding the story I wrote. I'm open to any comments.

Here's the link

https://www.booksie.com/476285-rpg-base … rld-prolog

Thanks smile

Hey guys! I just joined Booksie so it will be really great if you could read my story. And I would really like to know what you think about it. Thank you!
https://www.booksie.com/477254-boring-me

Then how do we promote our writing then? idk becuase i made this account yesterday

Post 4 explains it smile

Jeff Bezaire wrote:
C.S. wrote:

They're saying if you have a book on Amazon or elsewhere that you want people to buy, either post it on your profile or create a House and advertise it there, but don't advertise it on the main forum.  Only Booksie work should be promoted on Booksie.

go check out the first chapter of my short story and tell me if i should post more

Hi everyone! I'd appreciate it if some of you reviewed my story!  I am open to returning the favor as well!
https://www.booksie.com/477840-redwood-bloom

hi every one, I just want to somebody to review my story and kindly comment on it. Thanks!
https://www.booksie.com/user/kier-loue-177257