Topic: Looking for a Story Helper

Hey, I'm looking for somebody to help me with some short stories I have for my passion project. The project that I've been working on for a while is an anthology series that takes place in a huge city filled with mythical creatures and mysterious items. Think a modern-fantasy with a slice of life theme, no matter how big or small the characters goals are. Basically, I'm looking for somebody to discuss story ideas and characters with and in return, I will help them with their own stories. What I'm looking for specifically is someone who's good at plot development and knows what makes a character good and believable. If you're interested in helping, please reply or PM me. That would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Story Helper

Basically a beta reader??

Luna Abbot wrote:

Basically a beta reader??

Essentially

I would love to help out if you still need someone to help out with your short stories.

hblovecraft wrote:

I would love to help out if you still need someone to help out with your short stories.

Really? That's great. Yeah I could still use a helper. Should I PM you what the basic premise of what the anthology is about?

6 (edited by Luna Abbot 2018-10-30 00:44:53)

I do wanna, but I don't know how much help I'd actually be! sad

Good luck, though!

Glad to see people are still posting tho smile