Topic: Hi! New to the House

Hi everyone! I'm new to this House and Booksie in general. My friend CheyJade suggested I sign up and post some of my work here, so here I am!

I've written a book called PRINCE DRAGONSLAYER. It's a fantasy comedy sort of story about a young man named Prince who wakes up one day in a fantasy world filled with strange lands and strange people. The only person he recognizes is his brother, Ricky, who is now a wizard and has no memory of their previous life. Together, they embark on an adventure of epic proportions, in search of treasures and answers.

The book is divided into three parts, and I've posted the first part in its entirety here, so that anybody can read it for free.

Please, check it out, let me know what you think! Nice to meet you all.

https://www.booksie.com/580883-prince-d … -chapter-1

Re: Hi! New to the House

Seems like an interesting concept.Welcome to Booksie!

I've read the novel, and it's really great. I especially love my cameo!

4 (edited by CG Cactus 2019-01-24 18:35:50)

creeperarmy100 wrote:

Seems like an interesting concept.Welcome to Booksie!

Thank you!

CheyJade wrote:

I've read the novel, and it's really great. I especially love my cameo!

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, there is a character who was inspired by you! For those who have not read it, she is introduced in Part 3. She ended up being one of my favorite characters in the story.

Also you've written so much more since you last sent your book to me! I've got a lot of catching up to do. big_smile

Yea, I got a bit obsessed with it. It's about done, I just need to format the last few chapters. Can't wait to hear what you think!

CheyJade wrote:

Yea, I got a bit obsessed with it. It's about done, I just need to format the last few chapters. Can't wait to hear what you think!

I'm looking forward to jumping back into it.

Hi Guys and Gals

Been a booksie member almost a year year now, as you may have just seen i added the 16th chapter of my book. if anyone would be kind enough to read some of it or all if you really enjoy it i would be grateful and will do the same for other when i am able.

My book is called The Worlds of Acaron

It may need some work admittedly as this is my first attempt at writing in over ten years, so constructive criticism or advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance Daryl

I see I've got some views, but no comments yet! Let me know what you think, guys!

Quick advice: you can get reciprocation by commenting on other stories first. Don't expect many comments even if you go on a commenting spree. I have 5300 reads on my novel, and 62 comments.

Did you also post on the Classic forum? Try that as well. And feel free to advertise in my House (BoMoWriCha Prompts) all you want. Though my house is dead, so it probably isn't worth the effort wink

Thanks for the advice!

New to all this, but I'm trying to put myself out there to get some feedback. I take public transportation, so I have plenty of time to read other people's work too. Thanks for having me aboard.