Topic: Dragons!! What kinds would you like.

Just for fun really. I am writing a dragon story, and just wanted to take a little breather, and create fun dragons with all of you. In my story they are basic -Flamewing, Stormwing, Earthwing, Icewing ect. This is not for me to steal your ideas either, so no worries. This is just for everyone to get some creative juices flowing. Try to create something new, exciting. Make cool powers, and make them unique. smile

I will start I guess, lol.

Let's go with hmm... the Chocodrake. It is large and brown, has a sweet odor to it, that may lure in some wanted meals. (It especially loves big round, and obese people who have a sweet tooth.) It's under belly is the color of white chocolate, and feels smooth to the touch. It's scales, are small, and rough, and seem to flake slightly with enough force. On the top of it's head are long pointy horns, that are spiraled. The tail is long, with chocolate sprinkles on the end. Those sprinkles fall off, and grow back. The sprinkles on its tail, are highly poisonous, and anyone who eats them will pass out immediately. It is said that some witches use its sprinkles to catch children. (Just imagine if the witch from Hansel, and Gretel used these, she probably wouldn't end up being roast witch).  This dragon would be thought of one who can't stand hot temperatures. One would think it would melt, and it does. There is a whole upside to this though. When the Chocodrake melts, it can slide around in a saccharine puddle. This puddle can move about, and slide under doorways. This makes it for easier travel, as it finds its next victim. This is why we don't follow moving puddles of chocolate people, because when it's temperature decreases back to normal, it will mold itself into it's regular form, and make you it's lunch. It's one and only weakness!!, is broccoli. This is why you should carry some in your pockets at all times.

Ok, I honestly just came up with that on the spot!! Haha. Can't wait to see what other ideas you all can come up with. Even if it's a dragon from one of your own stories feel free and share. Just have fun with it. They can be whatever you want, as you are the creator wink

Re: Dragons!! What kinds would you like.

C.L. Muileboom wrote:

Just for fun really. I am writing a dragon story, and just wanted to take a little breather, and create fun dragons with all of you. In my story they are basic -Flamewing, Stormwing, Earthwing, Icewing ect. This is not for me to steal your ideas either, so no worries. This is just for everyone to get some creative juices flowing. Try to create something new, exciting. Make cool powers, and make them unique. smile

I will start I guess, lol.

Let's go with hmm... the Chocodrake. It is large and brown, has a sweet odor to it, that may lure in some wanted meals. (It especially loves big round, and obese people who have a sweet tooth.) It's under belly is the color of white chocolate, and feels smooth to the touch. It's scales, are small, and rough, and seem to flake slightly with enough force. On the top of it's head are long pointy horns, that are spiraled. The tail is long, with chocolate sprinkles on the end. Those sprinkles fall off, and grow back. The sprinkles on its tail, are highly poisonous, and anyone who eats them will pass out immediately. It is said that some witches use its sprinkles to catch children. (Just imagine if the witch from Hansel, and Gretel used these, she probably wouldn't end up being roast witch).  This dragon would be thought of one who can't stand hot temperatures. One would think it would melt, and it does. There is a whole upside to this though. When the Chocodrake melts, it can slide around in a saccharine puddle. This puddle can move about, and slide under doorways. This makes it for easier travel, as it finds its next victim. This is why we don't follow moving puddles of chocolate people, because when it's temperature decreases back to normal, it will mold itself into it's regular form, and make you it's lunch. It's one and only weakness!!, is broccoli. This is why you should carry some in your pockets at all times.

Ok, I honestly just came up with that on the spot!! Haha. Can't wait to see what other ideas you all can come up with. Even if it's a dragon from one of your own stories feel free and share. Just have fun with it. They can be whatever you want, as you are the creator wink

how about small flower or bug dragons that feed on nectar and are colorful and friendly and they like to play and steal people's stuff, especially shiny stuff, they aren't very harmful, but some can produce poison and will use it against those who wants to harm them