Topic: Looking for trading critiques

Hi,

I'm new here and would like to have my story read and critiqued and would like to trade my own critique of your work.
I'm about 3/4 done and would like feedback as I near completion.
Something similar and in genre makes sense to me. I haven't uploaded any chapters, but will soon.
A brief overview:
Hidden gems and an ancient prophecy, powerful swords and a few young Chosen Ones searching for answers.
They must fight the the gods while searching and travel between planets. Seeking to fulfill the prophecy, combining swords and power to save their worlds form the impending nova.
Let me know if this interests anyone.

In the meantime, request a read and critique of your work and I'd be happy to oblige.

2 (edited by Daryl Wilkinson 2019-03-15 09:29:58)

Re: Looking for trading critiques

Hi

I would read it although it will take a while(size depending), i can hardly find time to do my own writing sometimes. let me know either way. Also if you could read mine i am always looking for feedback.

Hi! I'd be happy to read it and any feedback you could give on any of my pieces as well would be greatly appreciated. Let me know!

I went to look, but your portfolio was empty

Hi guys and gals

I was hoping some of you would do me a favour and read my first draft of the Worlds of Acaron and give me your honest feedback of whether you like it? what faults i have made? this is my first book and while i think apart from certain still to correct mistakes it is good i am a little biased lol.

Anyway if you will read it and comment i will be grateful and i will return the favour when needed in my spare time, not working or writing

thanks in advance

Daryl Wilkinson wrote:

Hi guys and gals

I was hoping some of you would do me a favour and read my first draft of the Worlds of Acaron and give me your honest feedback of whether you like it? what faults i have made? this is my first book and while i think apart from certain still to correct mistakes it is good i am a little biased lol.

Anyway if you will read it and comment i will be grateful and i will return the favour when needed in my spare time, not working or writing

thanks in advance

So I read the first chapter of your work and left some comments. I am a bit blunt (both positive and negative) but only to help, not to criticize.

Daryl Wilkinson wrote:

Hi guys and gals

thanks in advance

I left a comment under your story with a little suggestion. You can read any of my three stories when you have time.