Topic: READ: House Rules

Please respect the rules below to stay a part of our circle and preserve a friendly ambiance:

1- First and foremost, absolutely NO discrimination will be accepted. Respect the members' gender identity, sexual orientation, beliefs, race, ethnicity, and health.
2- Debates are acceptable, as long as your opinion is not prejudiced and you remain polite to the owner of the post/topic.
3- You can post any piece of writing, as long as it's related to women's issues, empowerment, intersectionality, mental health, body-positivity, self-love... Anything you feel is related to feminism. smile
4- Cursing at certain people (ex. Donald Trump) or certain shitty situations is okay. Cursing at each other is a no (unless you're friends and this is how you talk to each other smile )

In short, be nice to each other and open to discuss ideas. This is, after all, how we learn and grow.

(If you have suggestions for rules, drop them below and I'll consider them.)

Re: READ: House Rules

Seems like a pretty fair bunch of rules there, Christy. So we post to Booksie Classic and put a link here, is it, otherwise the posts will only be visible to other members I think?

hullabaloo22 wrote:

Seems like a pretty fair bunch of rules there, Christy. So we post to Booksie Classic and put a link here, is it, otherwise the posts will only be visible to other members I think?

I think there is an option to post in both houses? I might not be able to post something soon, so please let me know if you try to post here and on BC and if it works.

Update: I changed the house privacy to "public".

It is very difficult to have a private house, Christy, and definitely restricts the membership. If anyone steps out of line,they can always be removed from the House.

hullabaloo22 wrote:

It is very difficult to have a private house, Christy, and definitely restricts the membership. If anyone steps out of line,they can always be removed from the House.

It's also because some Booksians have tried to join, but I'm not receiving their requests. There might be an error. A public house would be more comfortable for everyone.

Hello everyone! Glad to be joining the circle smile

Alexandra Layne wrote:

Hello everyone! Glad to be joining the circle smile

Welcome, Alexandra! smile