Topic: Comments

Hello All, I've recently been busy the past three days causing me not to post anything but i have been quickly going on here each night and it says that i have a notification for a comment but when i click on it it's only the old ones that are coming up. As soon as i go back onto the home screen it still says i have one and the notification doesn't disappear. Anyone else having the same problem?

Re: Comments

It might have been left by a member that is no longer a member. Or one that was removed as a spammer.

hullabaloo22 wrote:

It might have been left by a member that is no longer a member. Or one that was removed as a spammer.

Perhaps that's what it is, thank you for your help ~Anniebirnie~

anniebirnie wrote:
hullabaloo22 wrote:

Perhaps that's what it is, thank you for your help ~Anniebirnie~

Plus the system doesnt work perfectly all the time, every time

It should auto-correct itself with the next ligament comment you receive.

Thank you all for helping me understand this. ~Anniebirnie~

I have this same problem. My comment still says 1 on it. It's a comment from a member that decided to leave Booksie. It is rather annoying.

I have this same problem. My comment still says 1 on it. It's a comment from a member that decided to leave Booksie. It is rather annoying.

Plus comments keep coming up more than once! Embarrassing!

Mines is still there and it also says on one of my novel chapters that there is a comment but it doesn't appear so perhaps it is just the case of someone has commented and then removed their profile but surely it would still be there. Who knows, hopefully the notification will disappear soon because it's really annoying me now. ~Anniebirnie~