Topic: The Jell-O Report

The first issue is posted so now onto issue 2.

We have the answers from 7 more victims … I mean interviews. I think we should do them in the following order, but we can discuss.

B. Douglas Slack
hullabaloo22
Meaghan Kalena
Amy Chiappiniello
Danni Lee
Celtic Scribe63
A.K. Taylor

Re: The Jell-O Report

The formatting on the whole thing could be better. Bold the questions maybe and less space between everything. I think the next tip should be on BBCodes. I know BG listed some but are they the only ones that work? Sone one mentioned BBCode.org. I'm sure we can find other sites that list some.

If we are going to critique it then I have to say the jokes sucked.

I do like the idea of finding if there are additional BBCodes that will work and sharing them. We can ask Crash to do that in our other house.

First, I better see your name appear on that list Ian, you roped me into doing this so I get to ask you some questions.
Second, formatting that whole thing is going to be a major pain, it isn't like formatting a story.
Third, You wouldn't let me use the jokes I wanted, they're too dirty. People would have liked them.
Fourth, We should come up with a back up just encase there are no new BBCodes we can use.

I think we shold include writing prompts each issue.

Lemon you know if I don't want to answer I'm just going to lie, hell I'll probably lie just because I can so why try to interview me?

Alex normally if you put a prompt up people want you to read and comment on what they write off of it. Do any of us really want to do that? If somebody volunteers and we will do it otherwise no prompt.

Any more suggestions?

Ian  D.  Mooby wrote:

Alex normally if you put a prompt up people want you to read and comment on what they write off of it. Do any of us really want to do that? If somebody volunteers and we will do it otherwise no prompt.

I'll do it and we can include a link in the next issue to the story I like the best.

Gee, you got seven victims already. I have to hurry up too. When did that have time to answer up those questions? I really have to chew my brain up on some of them. Such as why orange is orange when lime is green, lemon is yellow... I don't want to skip any question but @;&$;);!!!!

BBcodes okay. It takes time to do it tho'.

Prompt is a good idea and I like it. But I wonder most of us may not have time to write... But mybe yes.

Derina some of the questions are just for fun. You can skip some if you want this is for fun.

The prompts are just something to add to the Jell-O Report if they don't work we drop them.

The BBCodes listed are all that work so what is the back up plan?