There are many people who differently disabled or affected with some incurable disease. They deserve our Love and Respect.In this story i have tried to write my emotions for a little girl affected with vitiligo(a disease of destruction of body pigments),who changed life with her efforts.
Reducing the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population
In the current years, diabetes has increased among the US and world population making one of the major causes of death globally. A research about the US found out that in 2012, 9.3% equivalent to 29.1 million people was suffering from diabetes. Washington alone had case of approximately 425,000 residents being diagnosed diabetes while 172,000 had not been diagnosed diabetes, and 1.8 million. As result, healthcare policymakers, researchers and scholars has been busy analyzing situations and factors strategies which can use used mitigate the spread of this disease among populace. The most common strategy proposed by these professionals the reduction of the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population. Therefore, this paper will conduct SWOT analysis to determine the effectiveness of the strategy.
• Education of patients is less expensive for health sector-Educating large group in form focus group accommodates large population. This type of education is less expensive compared to educating a single patient in that few resources such as finance and personnel are needed.
• The proposed initiative is less expensive for the patient- informed people can eat health foods, keep away from cigarettes hence reducing personal health care cost.
• Education is effective in impacting knowledge about diabetes- education of patients is effective because the knowledge sticks in their mind and can use it to stop the spread of the disease. Education is provided by qualified healthcare professionals therefore effective.
• Worksite Programs is effective in reducing new cases of diabetes the employed people and among people in the age of 20 years. Most up in the job market are in the age of 20 years and above. The research has depicted that 86 million Americans in the age of 20 and above had prediabetes in 2012. If not contained, people with in prediabetes are likely to get type 2 diabetes. Therefore, worksite Programs can help this young adult reduce the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes.
• The proposed initiative is sustainable. Education…
hp Printer support phone number USA-1-800-790-9186
hp support contact number Canada-1-800-790-9186
hp support email address AUS-1-800-059-007
hp support phone number UK-0-800-810-1018
hp support telephone number USA-1-800-790-9186
hp support telephone number usa Canada-1-800-790-9186