Reducing the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population
In the current years, diabetes has increased among the US and world population making one of the major causes of death globally. A research about the US found out that in 2012, 9.3% equivalent to 29.1 million people was suffering from diabetes. Washington alone had case of approximately 425,000 residents being diagnosed diabetes while 172,000 had not been diagnosed diabetes, and 1.8 million. As result, healthcare policymakers, researchers and scholars has been busy analyzing situations and factors strategies which can use used mitigate the spread of this disease among populace. The most common strategy proposed by these professionals the reduction of the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes in the population. Therefore, this paper will conduct SWOT analysis to determine the effectiveness of the strategy.
• Education of patients is less expensive for health sector-Educating large group in form focus group accommodates large population. This type of education is less expensive compared to educating a single patient in that few resources such as finance and personnel are needed.
• The proposed initiative is less expensive for the patient- informed people can eat health foods, keep away from cigarettes hence reducing personal health care cost.
• Education is effective in impacting knowledge about diabetes- education of patients is effective because the knowledge sticks in their mind and can use it to stop the spread of the disease. Education is provided by qualified healthcare professionals therefore effective.
• Worksite Programs is effective in reducing new cases of diabetes the employed people and among people in the age of 20 years. Most up in the job market are in the age of 20 years and above. The research has depicted that 86 million Americans in the age of 20 and above had prediabetes in 2012. If not contained, people with in prediabetes are likely to get type 2 diabetes. Therefore, worksite Programs can help this young adult reduce the annual number of new cases of diagnosed diabetes.
• The proposed initiative is sustainable. Education…
hp Printer support phone number USA-1-800-790-9186
hp support contact number Canada-1-800-790-9186
hp support email address AUS-1-800-059-007
hp support phone number UK-0-800-810-1018
hp support telephone number USA-1-800-790-9186
hp support telephone number usa Canada-1-800-790-9186
My cancer story Sept 8 2015
Thyroid cancer surgery. I notice a lump on my neck awhile back .ok about 4 years ago in 2011 and I didn’t do anything about it for a while..And then everyone I know start to notice it and kept telling me to have it look at by my doctor and again I didn’t get it look at. and my family and friends kept saying things like why haven’t you seen the doctor and I kept telling them that I was taking care of it and again I did not. So then one day we / my girlfriend and I went to a party at a friend house and there something was said to me about the lump on my neck. That was in august 2015. So now I ask my doctor if he would take a look and of course I had to have a biopsy done at this time. I was told that I had thyroid cancer all over my neck inside wow. for the first time in my life I was so scared. So I decided to have the surgery it was pretty big surgery it was a massive surgery it took my surgeons nine hours to do the surgery. AT The University of Miami in Sept 8 2015. It was bad four weeks and three surgery later. and I had been code blue two times.they had said i would not make it. I lay in a hospital bed for four weeks. And with some major problems with some bleeding of one of my vein bursting in my neck I saw myself dying not once but twice. So for those of you who think that you should not see a doctor please do yourself a favor go and see your doctor if you have or feel or see some kind of lump don`t wait like i did. I sure wish I had listened to everyone who had said something to me about the lump on my neck. Now it’s January 2016 .And here I am with a hole in my neck. Walking…