10) Listen to music.
9) Text your friends.
8) Go swimming.
7) Check your email
6) Read something (In my case it was The Host a by Stephenie Meyer and Sibling_Rivalry by Bookie's own Catherine).
5) Eat your weight in organic, nonsalted, raw almonds (and Maple cookies).
4) Find the cat, who got out, again.
3) Obsessively check your comments to see if anyone's replied
2) Re-organize your purse
1) Make a list of 10 ways to procrastinate.
And that is what I've been doing instead of typing up chapter 4. I'm really sorry that it's taking so long. I actually have the whole chapter written, even, I just don't have the attention span to sit my butt down and type it out of my notebook. I'm working on it now, but this is just kind of a formal appology explaining why it's taken so long.
Then again, this is better than the time that I didn't want to vacuum my car so I listed 101 ways to annoy Edward Cullen. All right, I'll shut up and get back to work.
© Copyright 2016 Bodici22. All rights reserved.