As you know, I love to write...but again, I'm sure most of you do, too. My new contest has been appropreatly names The Talent Files, as the story will focus on a person with a talent. And by this, I don't mean a normal talent, such as baking really, really good brownies...unless those brownies landed him a spot as the White's House's cook, or got him on a cooking show.
1st Place Awards) I will read and comment on up to seven of your writing pieces. You can create a charater in any story in that I have posted or an going to write. I will post your the link to your page on my homepage until I create another contest and get another winner.
2nd Place Awards) I will read and comment on up to five of your writing pieces. You can create a character in my new novel, The Trouble with Dragons, or my novel, The War of the Clans. I will have your link posted on my page for three weeks.
3rd Place Awards) I will read and comment on up to three of your writing pieces. You can create a character in my novel, The War of the Clans. I will have your link on my page for a week.
1) All genres are allowed, as long as they are kept PG13 and under.
2) You are allowed to change your selected options ONE TIME, to keep it simpler for all of us.
3) The contest starts September 4th, and ends October 10th.
4) Tell me in a comment that you are participating, the name and talent of the main character(s), the genre, age, and time period (or place, depending on if your story has a defined time period or not).
5) When your story is done, tell me in another comment.
1) The main character must have an extraordinary talent. This can be a superpower, a gift, a curse, whatever. There can be several characters with talent, like a band of superheroes, or it can just be the main character. The talent can either be something the character had to work for, or something they were born with.
2) It can be any genre, set in any time, the characters can be any age.
An Extra Challenge:
If you want to be more specific, tell me that you are doing the challenge, and then the number of the challenge you want to do. You will still have the same guidlines, but with a more specific idea to use.
1) Love in the time of war. Remember to keep it PG13, but that's the only rule.
2) Death. Whatever this brings to mind.
© Copyright 2016 Candy Rock. All rights reserved.
Paste the link to picture in the entry below:
Paste the link to Youtube video in the following entry:
Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node.
An annotation cannot contain another annotation.
There was an error uploading your file.